Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: U.S. U.k and France target Assads regime.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    we want to impose our culture????? at the time u and other media mercenaries are present in or intervene in our countries??
    The last time we invaded a country was in 1939, Greece, and we almost lost. And we won the last war over 100 years ago.. i know we are desperately trying to catch up, but war isn't something we are good at.. unless someone else does the fighting for us. Also, what my government does is not my responsibility, because as far as i can tell - none of the parties i've voted for have ever made it into the government. Blaming the US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan on me (i'm not even american) is simply stupid. The fact our governments sometimes do things we disagree with, doesn't make us responsible for it. That's why we have an OPPOSITION in parliament, to represent those who oppose the majority. It's democracy.
    «The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.» - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Funny thing is,everyone knows there has been dozens of chemical attacks in Syria since the beginning of the civil war.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,561 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Funny thing is,everyone knows there has been dozens of chemical attacks in Syria since the beginning of the civil war.
    Yes but they weren't done by Assad were they? Just ask the Russians they'll confirm that
    When the eagles are silent the parrots begin to jabber.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Yes but they weren't done by Assad were they? Just ask the Russians they'll confirm that
    Neither were they done by Al-Qidea linked terrorists, just ask their good friends and supporters, US, UK and France.

I think it just goes to show just how stupid these Fuzzy Wuzzies and Ruskies really are.
    I mean its one thing to launch one pointless small scale chemical weapon attack on civilians, way behind the front lines and all for no tangible strategic or tactical benefit to your military struggle, but which does bring down the full Opprobrium of the West around your head.
    How stupid you must be to keep doing it time after time, with exactly the same results and nearly always just a you already have the local campaign in the bag?
    Foreigners eh?