Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: London has fallen declare military insertion.

Thanks
    7 is less than the minimum wage for one hour's work. How much hassle do you suppose it is to do an average low-paid job per hour?

Some people think the unemployed shy away from such work. Perhaps it is the way they are treated. It's just a theory, but I do notice many in those type of jobs like to think of themselves as a team. This is all well and good unless for some reason you happen to be different from the other team members. I've heard a few tales about how you get a group at work intimidating someone or another. It could be that the solution is to improve the working environment, especially where stress is concerned.
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    7 is less than the minimum wage for one hour's work. How much hassle do you suppose it is to do an average low-paid job per hour?

Some people think the unemployed shy away from such work. Perhaps it is the way they are treated. It's just a theory, but I do notice many in those type of jobs like to think of themselves as a team. This is all well and good unless for some reason you happen to be different from the other team members. I've heard a few tales about how you get a group at work intimidating someone or another. It could be that the solution is to improve the working environment, especially where stress is concerned.
    I could give you a full detailed break down of the working environment etc, however I feel nobody is really listening or cares. It would not matter to anybody that my self proclaimed, one of the smartest people in the world could turn out to be true.

I have great thinking, I have years of observation behind me, I understand the Universe and life.

That said, there is simply not enough jobs to cater for everyone. I have already mentioned in other threads how to fix all the problems , work related.

My S.O.T.W program being revolutionary .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post

I have great thinking, I have years of observation behind me, I understand the Universe and life.

But can you understand women?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    But can you understand women?

Of course, women are the same as men , men just don't think they are. Vice versus , women don't think men are the same, it is all to do with the subjective of sight.