Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do the common people still live in Sherwood forest?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Do the common people still live in Sherwood forest?

It seems to me that the government of our beloved country, are no longer a civilian service, but rather a corporation.

It does not seem to matter which political party is in control , it seems like there is never ending, different ways of ''hidden'' taxation on the public.

Lot's of these ''hidden'' taxation's, being enforced by the police and bailiffs. Laws that are unlawful, laws that are not objectively good laws or in civilian interest.

I ask you all, I thought Prince John was out and the public had left Sherwood forest?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawfully For This Useful Post:

Sheepy (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    It seems to me that the government of our beloved country, are no longer a civilian service, but rather a corporation.

It does not seem to matter which political party is in control , it seems like there is never ending, different ways of ''hidden'' taxation on the public.

Lot's of these ''hidden'' taxation's, being enforced by the police and bailiffs. Laws that are unlawful, laws that are not objectively good laws or in civilian interest.

I ask you all, I thought Prince John was out and the public had left Sherwood forest?
    Oh you mean UK PLC.Funny they happily admit it as they sell it off piece by piece,which was very popular in the 90's.There are people who made fortunes out of it,so maybe they just decided to do it on a bigger scale and made the laws to back it.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    No matter who you vote for a government get in.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Oh you mean UK PLC.Funny they happily admit it as they sell it off piece by piece,which was very popular in the 90's.There are people who made fortunes out of it,so maybe they just decided to do it on a bigger scale and made the laws to back it.

Indeed, if i had the funds and option I would go live somewhere else , if there is anywhere left with some sort of constitution. The huts in Sherwood are now all council, the council have taxation. It would be interesting to add up all these hidden taxes to see how much a person really pays.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    No matter who you vote for a government get in.
    I think it is time somebody got in by way of vote who remembers their civilian service and what it means to manage a country and have the public best interests in their hearts instead of finances in their hearts. The economy is important, but with many unhappy civilians , the country slowly becoming a police state, it is time for new.

Thanks
    I think it is time somebody got in by way of vote who remembers their civilian service and what it means to manage a country and have the public best interests in their hearts instead of finances in their hearts. The economy is important, but with many unhappy civilians , the country slowly becoming a police state, it is time for new.
    I suspect I will see Elvis piloting a flying pig before that happens.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I suspect I will see Elvis piloting a flying pig before that happens.
    You probably will. People are realising, I think it is only a matter of time before one of the ''lesser'' parties get it, depending on their values and morals.

Thanks
    You probably will. People are realising, I think it is only a matter of time before one of the ''lesser'' parties get it, depending on their values and morals.
    The Tories are just the worst of a very crappy lot of politicians. If you are expecting a cavalry officer in full dress uniform on a white horse to charge a line of main battle tanks with his sword drawn and pointed towards the enemy, forget it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Tories are just the worst of a very crappy lot of politicians. If you are expecting a cavalry officer in full dress uniform on a white horse to charge a line of main battle tanks with his sword drawn and pointed towards the enemy, forget it.
    I can't say I am biased towards any political party. The leaders of political parties, are just civilians in a suit. However, their policies are subjective interpretations of what is good and what is bad. Objectively , most politicians are not objectively smart. To be blunt, we have a load of ''fools'' in ''charge'' at most times.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Can one persons voice make a difference? Can a person become a self proclaimed representation of the public best interests? In the peoples selection for government, that we trust to take care of out citizen ship, is this trust misplaced?

Tories, labour, liberals etc, state your case why we the people, should trust our affairs with you?