Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Horrible attack on a church in Pakistan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    OK, on-topic:

It is a FACT that albertcornercrew holds all Muslims responsible for Islamic terrorist atrocities. I am happy to accept that is no longer a fact if he has changed his mind and this thread is actually not designed to push that narrative, in which case he and I are agreed that while Islamic terrorism is a terrible thing, it is not the fault of Muslims who don't do it. Which is great, now we can all unite and call out the butchery of Islamic terrorism for what it is rather than blame hundreds of millions of innocent people for it.
    Seems a jaded interpretation of what Albert's posted so far, though I guess many non-Muslims would have sympathy with elements of the view you ascribe to him especially the victims and targets of this latest atrocity...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time meanwhile, still waiting for the whip hand that Enoch forecast...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,562 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    though I guess many non-Muslims would have sympathy with elements of the view you ascribe to him especially the victims and targets of this latest atrocity...
    The surviving victims may well be ill-disposed to Muslims at the moment - it does not change the fact that the vast majority of Muslims do not do this sort of thing.
    Last edited by cromwell; 20-12-2017 at 11:22 AM. Reason: off topic bit removed
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Mod Notice

Here's a fact this thread has gone off topic return to the OP or posts will be removed
    Moderator Notice
    Despite the warning, posts have had to be and edited. The mod team will not be ignored on this forum. When we give warnings, we mean them.
    We will do our best to run the forum without being heavy handed, but at times it may not be possible. We don't want to give infractions or ban members.
    For that reason this thread is now closed.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barry For This Useful Post:

Bright Young Thing (20-12-2017), cromwell (20-12-2017), RaymondDelauney (20-12-2017), Streetwalker (20-12-2017)