Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Farage: "Jewish" lobby has disproportionate power in the US

Thanks
    A large Jewish presence in banking results from the Christian church forbidding moneylending. This continued until well into the 1600s. As this practice was actually fairly essential in most countries, it fell to the jews to act as moneylenders (in effect bankers). This early establishment results in many banks still being run by established Jewish families today and, of course, the often parodied tradition of careful money management within Jewish families.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    And why is that a problem?
    Because unlike you, apparently, i don't want jewish bankers to control my life and the economy of my nation. Well i don't blame jewish bankers for that - jewish bankers do what they can do best: speculate, exploit, make a profit. I'm actually mad at the people who govern me for their cowardice and their submission. People like George Soros, a jew, are my arch enemies - i don't think i can give an explanation for this, but most of the important people who promote mass immigration, fund NGOs, spread fake news about syrian rebels (such as them being "freedom fighters" rather than terrorists) or speculate on currencies forcing nations on the brink of default and plague them with hyperinflation, happen to be jewish. It might be coincidence, but i do not believe in coincidences. Italy's main internat newspaper La Repubblica (http://www.repubblica.it/) is also owned by a jewish editor - coincidently enough this newspaper is constantly bombarding us with refugees and articles about refugees and why we must help the refugees and become a multiracial and multicultural nation.

Soros and De Benedetti - two individuals, one being Hungarian and the other one being Italian, who promote the same ideology overall and the same doctrine. What they have in common is that both of them are jewish. Is it a coincidence? I don't think it is. All i know is that Paolo Gentiloni, President of the Council of Ministers, met George Soros in May 2017 - why? He gave no explanation for that. But what i know is that newspaper La Repubblica, owned by De Benedetti (jewish), has never mentioned George Soros' financial speculation against the UK and Italy in the early 90's, which resulted in huge losses for both countries. It's like George Soros is one of the "untouchable" - again: is it a coincidence that a jewish-owned and major national newspaper does not report the meeting between our Prime Minister and jewish Hungarian businessman George Soros?
    The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization. - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,655 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacus View Post
    Because unlike you, apparently, i don't want jewish bankers to control my life and the economy of my nation. Well i don't blame jewish bankers for that - jewish bankers do what they can do best: speculate, exploit, make a profit. I'm actually mad at the people who govern me for their cowardice and their submission. People like George Soros, a jew, are my arch enemies - i don't think i can give an explanation for this, but most of the important people who promote mass immigration, fund NGOs, spread fake news about syrian rebels (such as them being "freedom fighters" rather than terrorists) or speculate on currencies forcing nations on the brink of default and plague them with hyperinflation, happen to be jewish. It might be coincidence, but i do not believe in coincidences. Italy's main internat newspaper La Repubblica (http://www.repubblica.it/) is also owned by a jewish editor - coincidently enough this newspaper is constantly bombarding us with refugees and articles about refugees and why we must help the refugees and become a multiracial and multicultural nation.

Soros and De Benedetti - two individuals, one being Hungarian and the other one being Italian, who promote the same ideology overall and the same doctrine. What they have in common is that both of them are jewish. Is it a coincidence? I don't think it is. All i know is that Paolo Gentiloni, President of the Council of Ministers, met George Soros in May 2017 - why? He gave no explanation for that. But what i know is that newspaper La Repubblica, owned by De Benedetti (jewish), has never mentioned George Soros' financial speculation against the UK and Italy in the early 90's, which resulted in huge losses for both countries. It's like George Soros is one of the "untouchable" - again: is it a coincidence that a jewish-owned and major national newspaper does not report the meeting between our Prime Minister and jewish Hungarian businessman George Soros?
    I'm not bothered if a banker is Jewish or not. You clearly have a problem with Jews, so what can one say? You judge people by their religion or where they come from, and I happen to think that is a really stupid way to look at the world.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    Um are you sure.

https://www.bod.org.uk/jewish-facts-...ws-in-numbers/

The board of deputies says the numbers have started to climb to what they believe to be 284K from the 2001 level of 259K but in 1951 there were about 400K here, presumably a lot of them escaping the germans ? did they go home later ? I do not know. It's difficult to know what they mean anyway as the board of deputies seem to focus ont hose declaring a faith in the census rather than claiming ancestry.

The guardian is more forthright.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ry-study-finds

It said in 2015 that the majority here will be ultra orthodox as a result of their whopping birth rate over other sects. Of course, what that article could not have predicted when it was written is that with the banking sector pissing off post brexit one must wonder how many of them will too ....
    Neither of those links disputes or explains why the last census and subsequent reputable commentators continue to claim that there are 300,000 Jews in the UK. Nor am I saying that a greater or lesser number is significant, or that it is good or bad. Im just commenting that with all the kids I see clinging to pushchairs being wheeled round Stamford Hill, the population seems static at around 300,000...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,305 Posts

Blimey such hate,there are others who exploit try starting at home and the Roman Catholic Church.
    When the eagles are silent the parrots begin to jabber.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cromwell For This Useful Post:

uganda (12-01-2018)

Thanks

it has certainly become a problem now,with foreign policies now dictated by them as well as economies.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    it has certainly become a problem now,with foreign policies now dictated by them as well as economies.
    Quite a lot of powerful Christians and Muslims are dictating foreign policy - once again, a category error is being made where we reach for people's religions to judge them.

It is this error that is mirrored in the 'politically-correct' lobby's own error of adherence to identity politics, as ever the strongest opponents being the most similar in their thinking.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Blimey such hate,there are others who exploit try starting at home and the Roman Catholic Church.
    True, but we know how to deal with the Roman Catholic Church..

We don't know how to deal with jewish capitalist elites tho and that is a big issue, specially when such elites can destroy our economies with a few clicks from Wall Street. I don't feel any specific "hatred" for judaism - i hate all religions equally and i think they should be outlawed, banned and eradicated from the face of Earth for the sake of humanity's progress and prosperity, but judaism doesn't hold any privileged spot in the "Benacus Hatred Index" - it is one of the many stupid and retarded imaginary friends cults puked by the bronze age and it isn't any better or worse than other religions, in my opinion. The problem is with the elites and their bound in blood.

The catholic elites controlled Europe for over a thousand years (and we call it "Dark Age" for a reason), and only artillery shells and regimental warfare brought them down to their knees and forced them to give up. The same happened with muslim invaders in Europe a few centuries earlier - they had to be evicted with force. Now it's the jewish elites that control the world, and it doesn't matter if jews at some point in history were persecuted because many other hundreds of millions of people have been killed and persecuted in history for various reasons. Also i'm not saying we should reopen Dachau and try another "final solution" - all i ask is that powerful jewish businessmen and capitalists in general stopped playing with our life by influencing our economies, manipulating our governments, etc, etc.
    The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization. - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    True, but we know how to deal with the Roman Catholic Church..

We don't know how to deal with jewish capitalist elites tho and that is a big issue, specially when such elites can destroy our economies with a few clicks from Wall Street. I don't feel any specific "hatred" for judaism - i hate all religions equally and i think they should be outlawed, banned and eradicated from the face of Earth for the sake of humanity's progress and prosperity, but judaism doesn't hold any privileged spot in the "Benacus Hatred Index" - it is one of the many stupid and retarded imaginary friends cults puked by the bronze age and it isn't any better or worse than other religions, in my opinion. The problem is with the elites and their bound in blood.

The catholic elites controlled Europe for over a thousand years (and we call it "Dark Age" for a reason), and only artillery shells and regimental warfare brought them down to their knees and forced them to give up. The same happened with muslim invaders in Europe a few centuries earlier - they had to be evicted with force. Now it's the jewish elites that control the world, and it doesn't matter if jews at some point in history were persecuted because many other hundreds of millions of people have been killed and persecuted in history for various reasons. Also i'm not saying we should reopen Dachau and try another "final solution" - all i ask is that powerful jewish businessmen and capitalists in general stopped playing with our life by influencing our economies, manipulating our governments, etc, etc.
    I suggest you try to stop seeing people as blocs according to religion, nationality etc - every group of people, given the opportunity, has done bad things in the name of their country, religion, tribe, whatever, over the course of history.

If the banking industry has a disproportionate number of Jewish people in the top echelons, so what? Non-Jews are permitted to go into banking too. If they are prevented because of dirty practices, then you have a criminal situation, and you deal with it accordingly. I don't see why we need to bleat about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    And why is that a problem?
    Inciteful question. At the moment Asian companies are leading the world in shipbuilding, vehicle construction, white goods, consumer, industrial and medical electronics, and a whole lot more. Asia is where the growth is. The West is the Old World with a few niche players, and an offshore leader, the USA, which will soon be facing off China. Europe needs a bit of US dynamism to heft itself into being a world player. Whether anyone uses Jewish-managed capital now its a global market seems irrelevant...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...