Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 137

Thread: NYC truck attack

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    I believe the point Uganda tries to make it that just because he has Muslim friends gives him the right to judge every one who disagrees with him. When the facts clearly state that a Muslim is responsible for the terrorist attack In NY.. the other point is that the ordinary Muslims can say they are against terrorism all they want, it means little to nothing until they declare their religion is in the wrong, until then nothing will change..Has anyone ever seen any muslim Iman saying that the terrorist are no longer recognised as Muslims,
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,660
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    I believe the point Uganda tries to make it that just because he has Muslim friends gives him the right to judge every one who disagrees with him.
    Well then, you believe wrong. I had clear reasons for mentioning Muslim friends, go back and see if you can see what they really are, instead of making stuff up. Thanks.

    When the facts clearly state that a Muslim is responsible for the terrorist attack In NY..
    Which is not the fault of innocent Muslims, whether they are my friends or not.

    the other point is that the ordinary Muslims can say they are against terrorism all they want,
    So they are condemned if they say so, and condemned if they don't. Yeah, that's really fair.

    it means little to nothing until they declare their religion is in the wrong, until then nothing will change..
    Why would a Muslim say his religion is wrong, just because people do bad things in its name? If he did that, it would mean he was no longer a Muslim. Do you think Catholics should say their religion is wrong because some of its priests have been kiddy-diddling?

    Has anyone ever seen any muslim Iman saying that the terrorist are no longer recognised as Muslims,
    Yes.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7776861.html
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    829
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 86 Times in 75 Posts
    Catholicism is just as much a load of manure as Islam. Islam deserves no place in Europe. The terrorists hide in plain sight within mainstream Islam and enjoy the anonymity to the outside world it gives.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to albertcornercrew For This Useful Post:

    fubar (16-11-2017)

  5. #124
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,660
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    Catholicism is just as much a load of manure as Islam. Islam deserves no place in Europe. The terrorists hide in plain sight within mainstream Islam and enjoy the anonymity to the outside world it gives.
    To my mind, all religions are manure, but that isn't the point, is it?

    As for hiding in plain sight, lots of murderers - not just Islamic terrorist ones - do that. Maybe next time a murderer is found to be living in your street, or has known someone in your family, or went to your school, or worked in your office, or supported the same football team as you, or drunk in your local, whatever it is, maybe we should then arrest you too, eh? That seems to be your logic.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  6. #125
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    829
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 86 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    To my mind, all religions are manure, but that isn't the point, is it?

    As for hiding in plain sight, lots of murderers - not just Islamic terrorist ones - do that. Maybe next time a murderer is found to be living in your street, or has known someone in your family, or went to your school, or worked in your office, or supported the same football team as you, or drunk in your local, whatever it is, maybe we should then arrest you too, eh? That seems to be your logic.
    If I knew or suspected such a person's actions and did nothing, then yes.

  7. #126
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,660
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    If I knew or suspected such a person's actions and did nothing, then yes.
    But often even close family members don't know they have a murderer in their midst, let alone the wider community. So your logic is all over the place - basically, if someone murders someone, and they support the same football team as you - then regardless whether you suspected anything or not, you - and all your mates, and your family, why not? - can all be arrested, and charged with being from the same community as a murderer. You'd think that's OK? You wouldn't think that adsurd in any way? Before you answer, please try and remember that you are a grown-up.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  8. #127
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    829
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 86 Times in 75 Posts
    Just what is your problem? I answered your question then you write more bloody drivel and finish with a disparaging remark. Pathetic.

  9. #128
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,660
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    Just what is your problem? I answered your question then you write more bloody drivel and finish with a disparaging remark. Pathetic.
    My problem is that what you are arguing is absurd. I am happy to withdraw the disparaging remark (though you are hardly innocent in this regard, are you?), but can you please give a serious argument, because as things stand I am giving examples to show exactly how absurd your reasoning is when taken to its logical conclusion, but you seem not to think it's absurd at all.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  10. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    581
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    ,
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    So they are condemned if they say so, and condemned if they don't. Yeah, that's really fair.
    Yes.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7776861.html
    It,s not the words that count It,s action in effect it,s their words that condemn them as there meaningless without ACTION..I know it,s difficult for them to do much of anything while there here, while we pay while they sit in relative safety of there nice new home, paid for by the tax payer at the expense of our own homeless, word are also easy when your far away from the real action when you have the PC, brigade ready to defend there cowardice


    it means little to nothing until they declare their religion is in the wrong, until then nothing will change..
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Why would a Muslim say his religion is wrong, just because people do bad things in its name? If he did that, it would mean he was no longer a Muslim. Do you think Catholics should say their religion is wrong because some of its priests have been kiddy-diddling?
    People do change there mind about religion all the time why should Muslims be any different catholic,s do say it's wrong, the difference is that Catholics protect there own by hiding rather than exposing and renouncing these kiddy fiddlers much like muslims hide the fact that they love to abuse kids and **** women and claim it was the victims fault, then stone the victim to death.
    You see the only crime she committed was to be a victim of islam and getting exposed as a victim of it..and then claim to be the religion of peace or come our with bull like were “all human” so we should completely ignore all the crappy “cultural **** and kiddy fidiling and the bombing going on in the name of there corrupt and perverse religion
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  11. #130
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,660
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    It,s not the words that count It,s action in effect it,s their words that condemn them as there meaningless without ACTION..
    Such as what type of action?

    I know it,s difficult for them to do much of anything while there here, while we pay while they sit in relative safety of there nice new home, paid for by the tax payer at the expense of our own homeless, word are also easy when your far away from the real action when you have the PC, brigade ready to defend there cowardice
    PC brigade? That'd be the likes of you, sitting in your Nuneaton bedsit banging away on a keyboard posting poisonous drivel to all who'll listen, while decent hard-working tax-payers, including many Muslim ones, pay for you to sit around sponging.

    it means little to nothing until they declare their religion is in the wrong, until then nothing will change..
    Why would they say their religion is wrong, when they don't believe it is? Don't you know how religions work?

    People do change there mind about religion all the time why should Muslims be any different catholic,s do say it's wrong,
    I renounced Catholicism as a young man, so what? Who claimed that religious people never change their minds? Not me. Are you even reading what I write? I'm saying why would people doing bad things in a religion's name stop innocent adherents of that religion believing in it? See, the reason you never get this right is you continually lump in innocent Muslims with guilty ones, which is completely illogical. You try to justify this by presuming that all Muslims know where the next terrorist is coming from and fail to stop it, or because they fail to engage in vigilantism, it would appear from your first comment.

    the difference is that Catholics protect there own by hiding rather than exposing and renouncing these kiddy fiddlers
    I'm a Catholic (by birth, not by belief any more) so who did I protect and fail to renounce? Come on, your logic states we are all as guilty as each other, so please make it plain what you are accusing me of.

    much like muslims hide the fact that they love to abuse kids and **** women and claim it was the victims fault, then stone the victim to death.
    What, all Muslims do that, do they? Where do you get this bilge from? If you mean Iran, Iran is a nasty regime which I deplore, as are Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (even though the West calls them allies). To make out that all Muslims do that, or approve of it, is just ridiculous.

    You see the only crime she committed was to be a victim of islam and getting exposed as a victim of it..and then claim to be the religion of peace or come our with bull like were “all human” so we should completely ignore all the crappy “cultural **** and kiddy fidiling and the bombing going on in the name of there corrupt and perverse religion
    This is just incoherent ill-informed drivel, you're just banging away at those keys with your great sausage fingers and saying nothing that makes any sense. Your poison just never stops - I mean, what do you say about the Muslim paediatrician who saved my daughter's life when she was born the colour of a smurf and making not a sound? I never got to thank him in the spiral of emotions I felt that day, but when I think about heros like him, and the sort of scum that presume he is a terrorist sympathiser, it just makes me sick.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •