Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trump starting WW3

Thanks

Trump starting WW3

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-b...021307375.html

Trump says he has been left a mess by previous Presidents and must sort it out.
    The Russians and Chinese since his inauguration have increased their influence hugely(Fact).
    Trumps says there is only one answer to North Korea,which is to bring him into full scale military conflict,which the Chinese say will bring him into full scale military conflict with them,while the Russians tell us Kim will launch a large ballistic missile and they might have hidden bases,which even if the US invade will not stop him launching a nuclear counter attack.Have them dumb feckers in the Pentagon ever thought that them invading is exactly what the other side want.
    While in the meantime the daily mail reckons it has been wandering around Whitehall looking over plans for a British battle fleet.Well as long as madness and sheer arrogance is not catching then.
    While Hilary Clinton turns up telling us how we should vote,while telling us the Russians told the Americans how to vote.
    Oh and the Chinese told us,they will show us all the art of war.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Do you really, actually believe this? I mean WW3??

Sorry but I cannot see this happening. There are too many high tech defence mechanisms out there that will kill ICBMs well before reaching their destinations.

Something inside tells me not to panic...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TWNUK View Post
    Do you really, actually believe this? I mean WW3??

Sorry but I cannot see this happening. There are too many high tech defence mechanisms out there that will kill ICBMs well before reaching their destinations.

Something inside tells me not to panic...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ushed-service/

Something tells me the UK is about to need the next generation of people like me to get Queen Elizabeth up to scratch the way we got Illustrious and Invincible ...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    Tell them how it is done, I guess someone has to. But I doubt that anyone will press the nuclear button. Everyone knows what that will lead to.

Thanks
    If you were where I was last week,watching and listening to all the training you might rethink what you are saying.Take it from me there is plotlost.

Thanks

Thanks
    Getting a bit theoretical here, but we might already be in WW3 even though we don't realise it yet. It all depends on the future, but depending on how things go, history might come to regard September 11 2001 as the start of WW3. Hopefully not.

So what about North Korea? If Trump does decide to take down the fat boy, would a resulting world war be WW4, or maybe WW3a? We might not be around for long enough to need to think of a name for it.
    I dahn do non-judgement'aw. ... and put ya blinkin' shirt on mate, wiwya!

Thanks
    Technically, a world war is when a number of local or regional conflicts spread and merge and this causes major world powers to line up openly on opposing sides.

There are more than enough active local wars plus near conflict flashpoints to clearly define a likely path. Less easy to say just how far down the path we actually are.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    Technically, a world war is when a number of local or regional conflicts spread and merge and this causes major world powers to line up openly on opposing sides.

There are more than enough active local wars plus near conflict flashpoints to clearly define a likely path. Less easy to say just how far down the path we actually are.
    Yes, it is alarming to say the least. Russia:Ukraine:Nato/N.Korea:S.Korea:USA:China/Syria:Iraq:Libya:USA:UK:Russia:Iran and continued rumblings in Afghanistan let alone all the smaller areas of strife and discord in the world including Spain:Catalonia and Burma.

-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post

Not really,the Americans have lost so much global control over the decades,they are being pushed into it.They cannot compete with China on trade because of cost or the Indians for that matter,they are losing the battle in Syria,have opened so many fronts in Europe and the Middle East and Asia,they are overstretched and rely on NATO to keep the Military Industrial Complex afloat.The Russians and Chinese are stretching them very thin.The Israelis are losing their influence in the Middle East.Hence todays announcement because it will look like they are still pulling the strings.The Saudis have bought Russian hardware with the agreement they will get the knowledge and be built in Saudi.The Iranians and the North Koreans have agreements with Russia and China attack one,you attack them all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheepy For This Useful Post:

Sampan (14-10-2017)