Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Election intimidation at 'tipping point', warns watchdog

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    Whoever said that must have been partially blind, totally insane and into bestiality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperduck Quack Quack View Post
    One just needs to read the posts on these forums to see the kind of nastiness that is being spread by the far right.
    To be absolutely clear, the first post above is in response to someone threatening to r*pe Diane Abbott. And rebirth thinks it acceptable to suggest that if someone were to r*pe her they must be blind (because r*pe is about attractiveness) and that she is an animal.

There's definitely a lot of hate out there on them internets, directed at politicians on both sides but you do appear to get it worse if you're a woman
    Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time.
    E. B. White

"
    To be honest, you think a/c jump the fence, I say the whole college jump the fence"
    The wonder that is Angelcountry
    "If we're going to have a police state, at least orgainise it properly!"
    Guy Outside the Chilcott Enquiry as he was led away by police for causing a 'disturbance' (thanks to LA I now know his name is Michael Culver)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DTE View Post
    To be absolutely clear, the first post above is in response to someone threatening to r*pe Diane Abbott. And rebirth thinks it acceptable to suggest that if someone were to r*pe her they must be blind (because r*pe is about attractiveness) and that she is an animal.

There's definitely a lot of hate out there on them internets, directed at politicians on both sides but you do appear to get it worse if you're a woman
    Well we could tell the media to cut it out,but then they never listen anyway do they?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    The trouble with using your own name is that when you get banned, you have to have a false one to log on again.
    Ve hav vays of knowing who you really are,und zen we vill make you talk.
    A lie gets halfway round the world before the truth can get its trousers on.

Thanks

I suggested he would have to be totally insane, too. You have an avatar of Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks joked about sodomising underage girls. I guess since you have his picture, you believe what he said was acceptable and that sodomising underage girls is a totally cool thing to joke about. I guess it's just easy to accuse others of 'hate' and being 'far-right', especially when your motive is about political point scoring. To be honest, I think r*pe is disgusting, but then I also find Abbott rather disgusting, and it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Something I notice about the Left, is their faux offence to everything. They are two-faced and carry some of the most extreme double standards I have ever seen.
    We are the BBC. Lower your shields and surrender your mind. We will add your income and some Islamist distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Thanks
    Who is far-right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Anyone who voted "LEAVE" and anyone who drives a white van, apparently.
    Well, I support wimmins lib and gays having equal rights. It's the far-left who throw themselves at Islamists who are generally against both. Seriously, spend an hour with a far-lefty and it will take a week to recover from all of the hypocrisy.
    We are the BBC. Lower your shields and surrender your mind. We will add your income and some Islamist distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Thanks
    Anyone who discusses roping Dianne Abbot is joking.
    That much is obvious to all but loonies.
    Take one look at her. And you will instantly notice, that no rope is physically possible.

And the loonies that this isn't obvious to, that this isn't a joke to, they are the dangerous ones.
    The joke is on them, not Dianne.

Thanks
    And rebirth thinks it acceptable to suggest that if someone were to r*pe her they must be blind (because r*pe is about attractiveness) and that she is an animal.
    You haven't seen Diane Abbott have you?

Thanks
    Colour blind?

Thanks
    Well, I support wimmins lib and gays having equal rights. It's the far-left who throw themselves at Islamists who are generally against both. Seriously, spend an hour with a far-lefty and it will take a week to recover from all of the hypocrisy.
    I couldn't spend a minute with a far-lefty, not without losing my temper, and most likely ending up in the police cells.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baff View Post
    Anyone who discusses roping Dianne Abbot is joking.
    That much is obvious to all but loonies.
    Take one look at her. And you will instantly notice, that no rope is physically possible.

And the loonies that this isn't obvious to, that this isn't a joke to, they are the dangerous ones.
    The joke is on them, not Dianne.
    The icing on the cake would have to be Corbyn's sloppy seconds!