Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: Worlds first "non binary" baby?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Human feelings are important, don't you think? If someone feels uncomfortable in their body, why should that not be addressed?
    Human feelings are important just not as important as the feelings of those with life threatening illness those with Cancer, Diabetes, “Coronary Artery Disease” Stroke, Respiratory illness, COPD, Cancers Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, disease,TB,Diarrhoea Cirrhosis of which 50 Million people die of each year,not to mention .Starvation.9 million each year.


    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    What? Who said anything about people who do *not *suffer from distress over their assigned gender being *wrong*? That's a ludicrous thing to say.

    well 99%of the population are being told that it is right,and it's been write into to Law. and 99%percent of the population are not being asked.
    We now have no choice but to agree that this woman can commit child abuse..and that's wrong don't you think??
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    assigned gender

    who assigned there Gender? Don't you think you should find whoever it was who assigned the Gender and ask him/her to rectifies his/her mistake or maybe He/She a just as confused as they seem to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    What they want is not impossible, and they are getting it

    with this case we are being told to we have to allow this woman to bring up this baby witout the gender the baby was born with so the child can make it's own mind up at some time in the future,in the mean time what happens to the child ? Child knows best a?
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    Are you as dismissive of those who "feel" depressed?

    How about someone with PTSD?
    No not dismisive just not on the list of most important not even on the radar up until they decided to cement them into law.. without even asking the public..or don't you think the it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    Surely one can write off much of mental ill-health as "feelings".
    No never said that just not important enough as all the others like....life threatening illness those with Cancer, Diabetes, “Coronary Artery Disease” Stroke, Respiratory illness, COPD, Cancers Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, disease,TB,Diarrhoea Cirrhosis of which 50 Million people die of each year,not to mention .Starvation.9 million each year.


    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    Surely one can write off much of mental ill-health as "feelings". The medical profession, however, doesn't - and has developed treatments and therapies that can help people to alleviate these very real and concrete "feelings".
    feelings are not Concrete as I have said before feelings are "subject to change"
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,416 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    Human feelings are important just not as important as the feelings of those with life threatening illness those with Cancer, Diabetes, “Coronary Artery Disease” Stroke, Respiratory illness, COPD, Cancers Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, disease,TB,Diarrhoea Cirrhosis of which 50 Million people die of each year,not to mention .Starvation.9 million each year.
    Straw man. I'm not claiming that their needs are greater than those with life-threatening illnesses.

    well 99%of the population are being told that it is right,and it's been write into to Law. and 99%percent of the population are not being asked.
    What are you on about?

    We now have no choice but to agree that this woman can commit child abuse..and that's wrong don't you think??
    Loaded question, as with 'when did you stop beating your wife?' And I don't agree that this is child abuse anyway. I do think the parent is being ridiculous and self-indulgent, but that's just a view I gleaned from reading the story, not necessarily a well-informed view.

    who assigned there Gender? Don't you think you should find whoever it was who assigned the Gender and ask him/her to rectifies his/her mistake or maybe He/She a just as confused as they seem to be?
    We can tell a baby's gender by its genitals, but that is only the most obvious evidence, there's quite a lot more to being male and female than having a penis or vagina - and sometimes, rarely but it happens, a child is born with one set of genitals only to feel that is not what the rest of their body, including their brain, is telling them.

    with this case we are being told to we have to allow this woman to bring up this baby witout the gender the baby was born with so the child can make it's own mind up at some time in the future,in the mean time what happens to the child ? Child knows best a?
    I would indeed prefer the child to decide as it gets older. But I was answering your general comments about being transgender, as you seemed to be under the impression that it is not a genuine issue.
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Straw man. I'm not claiming that their needs are greater than those with life-threatening illnesses.
    no they are doing that,,and there's more to this than meets the eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    What are you on about?
    did you even read the article.


    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Loaded question, as with 'when did you stop beating your wife?' And I don't agree that this is child abuse anyway. I do think the parent is being ridiculous and self-indulgent, but that's just a view I gleaned from reading the story, not necessarily a well-informed view.
    taking away a child identity is abuse I believe this to be true,and Ill stick with that view. Become more informed then you will get clarity.

    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    We can tell a baby's gender by its genitals, but that is only the most obvious evidence, there's quite a lot more to being male and female than having a penis or vagina - and sometimes, rarely but it happens,
    Male female no more no less its biology everything else is just balmy.



    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    a child is born with one set of genitals only to feel that is not what the rest of their body, including their brain, is telling them.
    complete nonsense and goes against every thing we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    I would indeed prefer the child to decide as it gets older. But I was answering your general comments about being transgender, as you seemed to be under the impression that it is not a genuine issue.
    The child is male or female at birth the child has no choice in the matter to think that even time will change that is just stupid. As for transgender it is genuine but not that important in the big wide world but now they have started to raise the heads above the parapet,and show themselves to the world at large it has become very very important to understand what their agenda is and how it impacts the rest of us around the world
    Last edited by Barry; 13-10-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Fixed significant typos
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,416 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    no they are doing that,,and there's more to this than meets the eye.
    did you even read the article.


    taking away a child identity is abuse I believe this to be true,and Ill stick with that view. Become more informed then you will get clarity.

    Male female no more no less its biology everything else is just balmy.



    complete nonsense and goes against every thing we know.

    The child is male or female at birth the child has no choice in the matter to think that even time will change that is just stupid. As for transgender it is genuine but not that important in the big wide world but now they have started to raise the heads above the parapet,and show themselves to the world at large it has become very very important to understand what their agenda is and how it impacts the rest of us around the world
    Yes, I did read the full article, but basically your argument comes down to 'Bla bla bla wrong wrong wrong, no you're wrong, boys are boys and girls are girls...but yes, transgender is genuine...' Er, what?
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Yes, I did read the full article, but basically your argument comes down to 'Bla bla bla wrong wrong wrong, no you're wrong, boys are boys and girls are girls...but yes, transgender is genuine...' Er, what?
    Missed a bit out “transgender is genuine Mental illness”nothing to do with nature Nature does not make mistakes.
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pixels on your screen
    Posts
    6,146
    Thanks
    852
    Thanked 812 Times in 595 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    Nature does not make mistakes.
    That's a bold statement, probably worthy of a thread on its own. Might end up a bit of a spiritual debate. I agree that nature cannot make mistakes, but damage from radiation, poisons in the environment, or trauma can all cause genetic problems.
    The big questions, though, are what is "nature" and what is a "mistake".

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's a bold statement, probably worthy of a thread on its own. Might end up a bit of a spiritual debate. I agree that nature cannot make mistakes, but damage from radiation, poisons in the environment, or trauma can all cause genetic problems.
    The big questions, though, are what is "nature" and what is a "mistake".

    and what is a "mistake". Anything that can be categorised as man made and excessive Nature is everything else..but that besides the point.feel free to start a thread.
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pixels on your screen
    Posts
    6,146
    Thanks
    852
    Thanked 812 Times in 595 Posts
    New thread started and a couple of posts copied over:
    Does Nature make mistakes?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,342
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,416 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    Missed a bit out “transgender is genuine Mental illness”nothing to do with nature Nature does not make mistakes.
    Well, if nature does not make mistakes, then it didn't make a mistake when it gave someone a body in which they were not comfortable, did it?
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Similar Threads

  1. Now "swing low sweet chariot" is "racist."
    By lankou in forum Political Correctness Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-03-2017, 09:03 AM
  2. "New expenses system stops us doing our job" say MPs. "Good" say the rest of us.
    By Moriarty in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •