Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Worlds first "non binary" baby?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    Well, if nature does not make mistakes, then it didn't make a mistake when it gave someone a body in which they were not comfortable, did it?
    Nature is not to blame for the thought of others considering that what we called nature is powerful enough to create the earth and the environment that we live in would be powerful enough to rectify the mistakes that he/she made. It begs the question, has nature got anything to do with the human race?. Like I said “NOTHING TO DO WITH NATURE”If you care to discuss Nature then go to the thread that,s just been created.

    Blaming Nature is just another excuse for there own mental illness It's always someone else,s fault never there own. Just another Victim of someone else,s Irresponsibility It wos I,m that did it mister the shadow on the wall did it, some invisible force did it blah blah blah...
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,320
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post

    Nature is not to blame for the thought of others considering that what we called nature is powerful enough to create the earth and the environment that we live in would be powerful enough to rectify the mistakes that he/she made. It begs the question, has nature got anything to do with the human race?. Like I said “NOTHING TO DO WITH NATURE”If you care to discuss Nature then go to the thread that,s just been created.

    Blaming Nature is just another excuse for there own mental illness It's always someone else,s fault never there own. Just another Victim of someone else,s Irresponsibility It wos I,m that did it mister the shadow on the wall did it, some invisible force did it blah blah blah...
    I didn't 'blame' nature for anything, so your entire post is based on a false premise.
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    I didn't 'blame' nature for anything, so your entire post is based on a false premise.
    never said you did as it was me that brought Nature up in the discussion in the first place, therefore not a “false premise”. The premise being that they are busy trying to find the so called link in their genes to prove it is natural..

    Born this way? Researchers explore the science of gender identity

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1AJ0F0
    A consortium of five research institutions in Europe and the United States, including Vanderbilt University Medical Center, George Washington University and Boston Children’s Hospital, is looking to the genome, a person’s complete set of DNA, for clues about whether transgender people are born that way.
    Two decades of brain research have provided hints of a biological origin to being transgender, but no irrefutable conclusions.
    Now scientists in the consortium have embarked on what they call the largest-ever study of its kind, searching for a genetic component to explain why people assigned one gender at birth so persistently identify as the other, often from very early childhood. (reut.rs/2w3Ozg9)
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,320
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    never said you did as it was me that brought Nature up in the discussion in the first place, therefore not a “false premise”. The premise being that they are busy trying to find the so called link in their genes to prove it is natural..
    Erm, this was your post:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post

    Nature is not to blame for the thought of others considering that what we called nature is powerful enough to create the earth and the environment that we live in would be powerful enough to rectify the mistakes that he/she made. It begs the question, has nature got anything to do with the human race?. Like I said “NOTHING TO DO WITH NATURE”If you care to discuss Nature then go to the thread that,s just been created.

    Blaming Nature is just another excuse for there own mental illness It's always someone else,s fault never there own. Just another Victim of someone else,s Irresponsibility It wos I,m that did it mister the shadow on the wall did it, some invisible force did it blah blah blah...
    It was addressed to me, and clearly upbraids me for speaking of nature, even though it was you that brought it up. It also talks of 'blaming nature', which is nothing to do with what I am saying, nor am I attributing such words to transgender people - and I can't think of many transgender people who blame any person for their predicament, so nothing you say here answers what I am saying.
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    It was addressed to me, and clearly upbraids me for speaking of nature,
    no that because I,m addressing what the transgender think not what you think,I'm equally trying to avoid my own personal thought on the matter,to keep away from “He said she said”

    Quote Originally Posted by uganda View Post
    and I can't think of many transgender people who blame any person for their predicament,
    your right, the problem is that there are people who think that they do speak for them..they ought to say something.
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,320
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    no that because I,m addressing what the transgender think not what you think,I'm equally trying to avoid my own personal thought on the matter,to keep away from “He said she said”
    your right, the problem is that there are people who think that they do speak for them..they ought to say something.

    Well, the thing about "he said, she said" is that our words are still there. And even if you did mean what transgender people say, there is no evidence they are saying it either, not in any great numbers anyway.
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    London N16
    Posts
    3,271
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 340 Times in 282 Posts
    Do non-English speaking countries work up such complexities over gender and sexuality...?
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time — meanwhile, still waiting for the whip hand that Enoch forecast...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,320
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    Do non-English speaking countries work up such complexities over gender and sexuality...?
    By 'work up', do you mean 'recognise'? If so, plenty of non-English speaking countries recognise that there are transgender people and make allowances for that. I think Sweden was the first to legally recognise it, back in the early 70s. Argentina, a country I know well, is at the forefront of more modern understanding of the issues. And Brazil, well, don't get me started...
    It’s amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan

Similar Threads

  1. Now "swing low sweet chariot" is "racist."
    By lankou in forum Political Correctness Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-03-2017, 09:03 AM
  2. "New expenses system stops us doing our job" say MPs. "Good" say the rest of us.
    By Moriarty in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •