Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Worlds first "non binary" baby?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    the main issue is baby,it's health and welfare is the top priority the effect of the child being classed a dead thing is problematic yet alone being parented by a person with severe Mental issues. another issue it that this Kori Doty was born a man where is the mother of this child?. It is known that Mental health problems within Family's can have severe repercussions to children over time the impact is dreadful and can be life threatening. but know one seem a bit concerned..
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

Thanks
    Very good piece here by Melanie Phillips.
    The deconstruction of humanity
    If I was to tell you it feels like Saturday today, so it must be Saturday, would you tell me it's Friday?
    If I persisted telling you it is Saturday every day of the week, would you allow me that, or would you think there's something wrong and I need to see a psychologist?
    Last edited by Barry; 18-11-2017 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    What's wrong with addressing people by how they present themselves? Admittedly, I feel disconcerted by being confronted by aggressively gay people when it has nothing to do with the situation I'm in. Same is true for confrontational feminists when the situation is neutral and non-gender. But in normal interaction in daily life, I address people as people. Seems to work...
    Because i do not have time to learn new pronouns every year and all the dozens of genders they have invented in the past decade, and i will not allow anyone to force me to use or not such this or that word. I say whatever i want, whenever i want. If anyone confronts me about it i tell them to **** off, and it seems to work aswell.
    «The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.» - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacus View Post
    Because i do not have time to learn new pronouns every year and all the dozens of genders they have invented in the past decade, and i will not allow anyone to force me to use or not such this or that word. I say whatever i want, whenever i want. If anyone confronts me about it i tell them to **** off, and it seems to work aswell.
    Using “he”, “she” or “they” seems to cover all circumstances as far as I am concerned. I reckon the same three words can also be used to insult and offend if that what’s intended...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time — meanwhile, still waiting for the whip hand that Enoch forecast...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 2,650 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacus View Post
    By all means say what you want, but remember that works both ways and you can't stop other people saying what they want even if you don't like it.
    It's amazing how common this narcissism is: I disagree with person A, and I also disagree with person B, therefore A and B are identical - Daniel Hannan