Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How united is the EU - legal action against 3 countries!

Thanks
    It's the big question really, do the people know best?

I'm a person. One of the people.
    In all honesty, I haven't got a clue.

So, low bar to beat.
    That said, the more I learn about it, the more I understand that no one else has got a clue about it either.

Vote for me and you will get richer.
    No proof and no evidence required, only faith.

And all the rest is theatre.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    This one is interesting:
    The public in these countries (except Netherland and Germany) want theor own governments to make trade agreements.

Another sign of disunity. The people don't support the status quo. (German result is expected, as they are now leading the EU).

Is it barry?

im surprised you never posted this from the pew research centre , who you quoted , from 5 days ago which completely contradicts what you have just said

Post-Brexit, Europeans More Favorable Toward EU

http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/15/...ble-toward-eu/

Rather than a sign of european disunity , the article from your source group in your earlier post seems to be suggesting whilst europeans are becoming more favourable to the eu in light of the developing car crash in the uk , they wish to reform various areas from within the organisation , exactly as many remainers suggested , rather than throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    sing to me the history of my country. It is sweet to the soul to hear it. Flann Mac Lonain ( c.850-918 a.d)
    Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    The only thing that is clear here is your strong desire for the UK to be a failure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Rather than a sign of european disunity , the article from your source group in your earlier post seems to be suggesting whilst europeans are becoming more favourable to the eu in light of the developing car crash in the uk , they wish to reform various areas from within the organisation , exactly as many remainers suggested , rather than throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    I wish them well, Thomas, I wish them well.

Thanks
    As the negotiations continue, we will be in limbo. It was always going to be that way.

We all know of the evils and double dealing of the EU. As soon as we decided to take our business outside of their clique, the knives were out.

In March 2919, unless of course our govt commit treason against its people, we will be fully free from their constraints.

That is when we begin to see the benefits of being an independent nation. We will be an island once more.

Some EU businesses will trade with us, but other than that we will be free to trade with the world.

We will be fine...