Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: French police officer shot dead

Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 886 Posts

French police officer shot dead

Looks like another terrorist attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39662315
    Don't just be a visitor looking on ,join the forum make yourself and your views known.​

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Looks like another terrorist attack.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39662315
    maybe, but then again the BBC are keen to stress the Champs Elysees is a prome targert of opportunity for all sorts of people with a grievance and we cannot so easily dismiss the possibility this is the work of a french farmer aggrieved at his future loss of subsidised income in the belt-tightening that must follow our ending the shovellign of our money into a furnace with a blue and yellow flag on it...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    French police say the gunman was 'flagged' as an extremist . He was known to them .

Maybe they should be keeping a better eye on known extremists

Thanks
    The papers are reporting an Islamist link.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-known-police/

just why does Europe tolerate such a pernicious cult to spread its hate and vile actions within its borders?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    French police say the gunman was 'flagged' as an extremist . He was known to them .

Maybe they should be keeping a better eye on known extremists
    That would be because he was jailed in 2001 for trying to murder police officers. They let him out so that he could finish off the job. He should still be in prison.
    I bet the police officer's family are highly impressed with French justice. I wonder which way they'll be voting on Sunday.
    Will they be voting "Liberté, égalité, fraternité", because they'll be none of that for the dead police officer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That would be because he was jailed in 2001 for trying to murder police officers. They let him out so that he could finish off the job. He should still be in prison.
    I bet the police officer's family are highly impressed with French justice. I wonder which way they'll be voting on Sunday.
    Will they be voting "Liberté, égalité, fraternité", because they'll be none of that for the dead police officer.
    This is becoming worse as details are being released of the murderers past . As you say he should still be in prison ,he should have been in prison until his last breath.
    The security of Europe is failing against the increasing attacks by individuals and small groups, ISIS told us over a year ago they were going to flood Europe with Jihadists and still the borders remain open that allow people to arrive in the middle of Paris with a Kalashnikov .(Whether they use it themselves or give it to someone else )

France must secure its borders (its probably too late) at the very least now , not wait for Le Penn to do it as the next president of France
    Last edited by cromwell; 21-04-2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    It's strange timing, as if the terrorists want to provide Marine with some extra election propaganda.

Is it too late to save France? I'm not sure, but their security services are failing to protect the public, or even the police now. There is no point continually admitting that these murderous pigs were "on their radar." If they have been identified as a threat they should either be imprisoned or deported.

Very sad, and totally avoidable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TWNUK View Post
    It's strange timing, as if the terrorists want to provide Marine with some extra election propaganda.

Is it too late to save France? I'm not sure, but their security services are failing to protect the public, or even the police now. There is no point continually admitting that these murderous pigs were "on their radar." If they have been identified as a threat they should either be imprisoned or deported.

Very sad, and totally avoidable.

If they are nationals how can you and where do you deport them to
    The intention is to create more fear, and reaction from the security services which they can exploit
    We seem much better at monitoring and thwarting attacks than the French, maybe we could give them some tuition - at a price of course

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanLuc View Post
    If they are nationals how can you and where do you deport them to
    By approving special laws that allow the deportation of french muslim citizens, to their parents country of origin. The best option would be to simply ask all muslims to leave, and humanely deport those who don't want to. The only way to fight islamic terrorists is to remove islam from Europe. As long as muslims will live in Europe, muslims will always carry out attacks against us, because that's what the Quran says about "the infidels".
    «The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.» - Oriana Fallaci

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benacus For This Useful Post:

albertcornercrew (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Throw them out on the runways of any Moslem country.