Thread: Masculine Male-Attracted Hermaphrofemales? No, thank you.

Thanks

Masculine Male-Attracted Hermaphrofemales? No, thank you.

I remember one morning, in the first week of September 1996. That's the day i attended to my first day in elementary school, a crumbling building filled with Eternit fibre-cement and absurd ammounts of cancerous absestos. Anyway, we were a class of 20-25 pupils wearing cute school uniforms. Blue for the boys, and pink for the girls (OHMYGODSEXISM).Today, a boy who repeats 100 times "i am a girl" (or viceversa), is actually encouraged to behave and act like a girl, and believe he is a girl just because he says so. A symptom of the societal decay and collapse of our age, due to a mix of social justice warriors, an unjustified victimisation of women (in a society where women have always been at the center of the family), political correctness, and general idiocy of the so-called liberal left.

LGBTQIABCDEFG groups claim there are more than 60 genders (https://apath.org/63-genders/). BULLSHIT. NONE of said genders ("Masculine Male-Attracted Hermaphrofemale" for example, whatever that means) are real. They are the products of imagination and the constant demonisation of straight men (straight white men, or "cisgender white males", as SJWs call us today) by nazi-feminists (Feminism is cancer, Praise Milo our Lord and Savior) and all sorts of stupid labels and movements that promote the dismantling of the constructs which have served as the pillars of any human society since the dawn of times. The social justice warriors, fueled by the liberal left and so-called civil rights movements, are dangerously undermining traditional values such as marriage as the union of a man and a woman, the basic unit of every society which guarantee the birth of our future generations. What will the future generations look like, if there will be any, in a society where boys and girls are replaced by "Feminine Bisexual Andromales" and "Androgine Female-Attracted Androdites"? What will our society look like in a future where men believe that cutting their balls off actually makes them a woman and demand they are referred to as "she"? How will my generation, or the future generations, face the harsh challenges of life when teenagers think it is fashionable to change genders on a weekly basis, claim they have PTSD due to internet comments, and need trigger warnings to prevent them from bursting into a bubble of offended feelings?

I am not sure i want to live long enough to see the results of this. The only hope to save our society from its collapse is to restore the natural and traditional values which have granted our spieces survival, evolution and progress, by promoting such values and removing from power (trought democratic methods, of course) the liberal and progressive political elites that promote and encourage such monstrosities.

«The square laughs and shouts at the blood that colours the neck of the soldiers loyal to the crown. That above the stump kissed the lily of honour, with a grin they threw down the glove in challenge again.»

Thanks
    I do despair, parents, teachers, social workers, programs on the television, everything is encouraging anything other than normal, straight, man - woman relationships. With the slight exception of mixed race relationships, perhaps.

I'm a 14 word man myself, and it makes me sick to see the state manipulation of young and often vulnerable people. All of this not just backed up, but enforced by the government and the police.

Thanks
    Although I know that there are people with psychological problems, I also believe that their psychologists and analysts should be pointing them in the direction of what their DNA tells us, not just pandering to their strange thoughts. Sometimes people need a little advice and guidance along the lines of common sense, instead of setting them off on an unhealthy tangent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 825 Posts
    there is a local character,he has a five o clock shadow that desperate dan would envy,he also has a propensity for dressing like danielle and not dan,when I see him you have to say who would do that and come in for the ridicule and threats of violence if they were not certain of their feelings?

There are people in the wrong bodies and if what they think or do harms no one else who cares.
    What I do find disturbing is children and young people are being encouraged it seems to question their sexuality,there are those who in later life ( I mean when they reach at least 16) were certain of who they were,fine and they should be allowed to live their lives in peace and free from prejudice and violence
    Don't just be a visitor looking on ,join the forum make yourself and your views known.​

Thanks
    The geezerbirds in my local lesbian biker gang... are all older than I am. Not that they look it.
    In the end, the deep voice slips in. Otherwise, it's hard to tell who is and who isn't. Have to be careful with those ladies, don't want it to end up all Crying Game on me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baff View Post
    The geezerbirds in my local lesbian biker gang... are all older than I am. Not that they look it.
    In the end, the deep voice slips in. Otherwise, it's hard to tell who is and who isn't. Have to be careful with those ladies, don't want it to end up all Crying Game on me.
    Always look at the throat, an Adams Apple means it is a bloke. Be in no doubt, women don't have an Addams Apple.