Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Trump vs The Establishment

Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 824 Posts
    Tell you what a Lefty,I ain't going to answer that piece by piece I've made my arguments before.

20 to your favourite charity if you are correct,my 20 says it might not be pretty but he won't be assassinated and will serve a full term.
    Do you want my charity's name now?
    Don't just be a visitor looking on ,join the forum make yourself and your views known.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Tell you what a Lefty,I ain't going to answer that piece by piece I've made my arguments before.

20 to your favourite charity if you are correct,my 20 says it might not be pretty but he won't be assassinated and will serve a full term.
    Do you want my charity's name now?
    Well at least we agree it won't e pretty, lol.

Ok.....payment due either upon assassination or impeachment - or resignation to avoid impeachment - if I am right. Or payment made on completion of his full term if I am wrong. Agreed?

If so...my charity of choice is Diabetes UK. Name yours, lol
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet!" - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    That's a pretty long-term bet. In 4 year's time it might only be worth a Tenner.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftylib View Post
    Well at least we agree it won't e pretty, lol.

Ok.....payment due either upon assassination or impeachment - or resignation to avoid impeachment - if I am right. Or payment made on completion of his full term if I am wrong. Agreed?

If so...my charity of choice is Diabetes UK. Name yours, lol
    Combat stress.......we're on.
    Don't just be a visitor looking on ,join the forum make yourself and your views known.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cromwell For This Useful Post:

Leftylib (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    That's a pretty long-term bet. In 4 year's time it might only be worth a Tenner.
    If Trump stays in office for four years it might only be worth a fiver, lol.

I predict economic disaster if he means all he says.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet!" - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    Well I'd make it 40 but I don't like taking money so easily

Thanks
    There are many things I don't like about President Trump. But the hissy fits his election have caused over here are more than a little pleasing.

From the finger wagging, Guardian reading, Islington dwellers, to the screaming, funny hair coloured, middle class student bitch, and the spotty little weed who follows her around because he can't get a girlfriend - he has got them all out on their wittle pwotests.

So given the fact that I believe every govt should put its own people first, that he might just put a stop to US - Russia hostilities, and that the wall should have been built 100 years ago. I have actually started to like the guy.

The great unwashed will always hate on a man like Donald, and so I will always find a way to overlook his shortcomings and smile whenever I see hear or read about him.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TWNUK View Post
    There are many things I don't like about President Trump. But the hissy fits his election have caused over here are more than a little pleasing.

From the finger wagging, Guardian reading, Islington dwellers, to the screaming, funny hair coloured, middle class student bitch, and the spotty little weed who follows her around because he can't get a girlfriend - he has got them all out on their wittle pwotests.

So given the fact that I believe every govt should put its own people first, that he might just put a stop to US - Russia hostilities, and that the wall should have been built 100 years ago. I have actually started to like the guy.

The great unwashed will always hate on a man like Donald, and so I will always find a way to overlook his shortcomings and smile whenever I see hear or read about him.
    I never thought that I would have any synergy with TWNUK on any issue but, much to my surprise, I do on this post. I don't like Trump and I don't like much of what he has said, but he has done nothing that he didn't undertake to do during his election campaign and for which he was elected under a democratic process which has served the US well enough since the founding fathers.

So while I don't altogether approve of the old boy, every time some posturing, prissy left wing liberal stamps their impotent little foot squealing, like a stuck pig, that he is a dictator and democracy is dead in the US I find myself warming to him a little more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Sinic For This Useful Post:

Barry (26-02-2017)