Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 18 asylum seekers in my town are sleeping in a 2 floors mansion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I see this problem as being brought on by many factors:
    1. The world population is just growing and growing, whereas in Western Europe we struggle to produce enough children to replace the dying. This produces a population density inbalance.
    2. The poor get poorer in certain areas of the world, and, as the population increases owing to lack of birth control, so there is less food to go around.
    3. There are instant worldwide communications highlighting the idea that there is a land flowing with milk and honey that can be easily accessed by going on a journey. Once there, the chances of being kicked out are minimal.
    4. For a long time, politicians have been encouraging immigration, sometimes to fill the job market, but other times to provide their left leaning parties with a larger voter base.

The solution? Have a zero tolerance approach to illegal immigration, have a very fast turnaround of asylum applications, sending back those who do not meet the criteria. Have a policy of not providing benefits to any foreigner who has never paid in to the system.
    Have a policy of only accepting immigration from those who have job prospects.
    Harsh? Perhaps, but the alternative is overcrowding and reduction in our living standards to pay for others to live here.
    Coincidently enough this is exactly what Forza Nuova promotes in its manifesto.
    «The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.» - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Here in Ireland resident permit of over 5 years, and has over 11 years reckonable residency is taken for an asylum seekers almost evacuated until sections 9 (B) (i) (ii) of immigration act 1999 smack them to the Ticketmaster.

Thanks
    Well good on Forza Nuova, (although they would be better if they stopped the goose stepping, and the stiff right armed salute).

I hope they do well in any forthcoming elections. They sound like a genuine bunch of very nice people.

Thanks
    Things have changed for the better in my town. The June municipal elections resulted in a glorious victory for the right wing candidate supported by the Northern League (it is the major party in the governing municipal coalition, and 2nd only to the Democratic Party). The gap between the right and the left was astonishing: 3000 votes. Five years ago, the left won by 298 votes. The first move of the town's mayor was to withdraw our participation in the SPRAR, or Central Service for the Protection of Asylum Seekers, and stated our town will not take in a single illegal immigrant. Should the Prefecture force a decision on the municipal junta, he said he will set up barricades and obstruct their arrival by all means.

Things are changing, slowly, but they are changing nonetheless.
    «The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture - it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.» - Oriana Fallaci

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacus View Post
    Things have changed for the better in my town. The June municipal elections resulted in a glorious victory for the right wing candidate supported by the Northern League (it is the major party in the governing municipal coalition, and 2nd only to the Democratic Party). The gap between the right and the left was astonishing: 3000 votes. Five years ago, the left won by 298 votes. The first move of the town's mayor was to withdraw our participation in the SPRAR, or Central Service for the Protection of Asylum Seekers, and stated our town will not take in a single illegal immigrant. Should the Prefecture force a decision on the municipal junta, he said he will set up barricades and obstruct their arrival by all means.

Things are changing, slowly, but they are changing nonetheless.
    Great news, may it spread far and wide!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I see this problem as being brought on by many factors:
    1. The world population is just growing and growing, whereas in Western Europe we struggle to produce enough children to replace the dying. This produces a population density inbalance.
    I agree. We need to increase the birth rate in Western Europe. I like to think that me and mine have done our best and now is the time to pass the torch to the younger generation. God knows that parenthood is exhausting and inincredibly expensive, but at the same time it has a strange appeal.

So Benacus, get stuck in.

Thanks
    One of my closest comrades in the nationalist movement is an Yorkshire man of Italian extraction.

Never could you meet a nicer fella, one of the very few I actually trust 100%.

He travels to Italy several times a year, to visit family members. He told me that the situation over there is much the same as it is here, re immigration.

I have seen it in France, especially in the South where I saw so many Algerians, as well as others.

I have seen it in Spain, where the majority of immigrants appear to be from Morocco.

Frau Merkel opened the floodgates to an already crowded Germany.

Libralism has started to turn Europe into a third world sh*thole.

So let us embrace nationalism. Before it gets too late.

We are not evil people, we don't want death camps, we don't eat babies, or have ways of making you speak.

What we want to do is stop the rot, mend our communities, and reverse the real evil, that is political correctness, entirely and permanently.

So Hailsa Forza!