Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The church and homosexuality

Thanks
    That would be the company and not Walter who died 50 years ago. His animals were a substitute for reality which for him was his harsh childhood . Next will be a Disney super killer vampire which consumes ducks and mice and drowns cities in slime and and

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanLuc View Post
    Even Disney is now to introduce a gay character...
    Good. And only fitting that Disney are finally getting around to it, given that their biggest hit was from a story by an LGBT author. I look forward to the squeals of moral outrage from the usual outlets.

Thanks
    "Enid Blyton as a barking-mad adulterous bully. . possible lesbian " . We children didn't read that or Walt Disney's life or sexuality of his writers. Should we have at age 7 ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    We children didn't read that or Walt Disney's life or sexuality of his writers. Should we have at age 7 ?

I'm pretty sure that many, many 7 year-olds know of LGBT family situations and see such as a norm (we certainly have a number of gay friends with children). Anything that continues the process of acceptance is to be welcomed.

Thanks
    There are numerous de-frocked clergy-men who gave 7 year old boys and girls quite a hard time .
    Progressive social workers welcome them to therapy and may connect them with future media for pre-school education in marital delights. Suicide bombs are another spiritual benefit .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondDelauney View Post
    I'm pretty sure that many, many 7 year-olds know of LGBT family situations and see such as a norm (we certainly have a number of gay friends with children). Anything that continues the process of acceptance is to be welcomed.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    With whose children?

Your life sounds like that of Howard Kirk's from Malcolm Bradbury's book The History Man. A very "progressive" one in other words!
    Love Resurrection

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    With whose children?
    Their own, obviously.

(Yes, I realise your interest is more prurient than that. Some are biological, some are adopted.)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    Your life sounds like that of Howard Kirk's from Malcolm Bradbury's book The History Man. A very "progressive" one in other words!
    Damn, that's a pretty archaic reference! Forty years old, or thereabouts? I don't suppose we have any more LGBT friends than most people. I think that today one would have to be actively homophobic not to have a friendship circle including all genders.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RaymondDelauney For This Useful Post:

Leftylib (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Their own, obviously.

(Yes, I realise your interest is more prurient than that. Some are biological, some are adopted.)

It sounds like some have been nicked. Someone's had a knock on the door by Social Services.
    Love Resurrection

Thanks
    I don't suppose we have any more LGBT friends than most people. I think that today one would have to be actively homophobic not to have a friendship circle including all genders.
    Personally given the wide range of weird, strange, and in some cases dangerous people I know anyone LGBT would not be very noticeable. It isn't an issue with me at all.

Thanks
    Those preachers will be dealt with more strictly than others, James 3:1 says so.