Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    Apparently burning the Koran is the most offensive thing a non believer can do to Muslims. Hmmm does that mean there is a death penalty for for such acts? Good thing the police got to these children first...

    BBC News - Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'
    "faith is the active disbelief in all that discounts or minimizes one's devotion to that which needs faith"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In a pub
    Posts
    7,514
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked 759 Times in 585 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    The book I believe was an English translation ,therefore as any Muslim will tell you is not the Koran (has to be in arabic). Therefore the girl has no case to answer,apart to the PC brigade who will no doubt milk it for all its worth.

    It is an example of how people react when our authorities do nothing to stop such simular acts perpetrated by Muslims.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    The book I believe was an English translation ,therefore as any Muslim will tell you is not the Koran (has to be in arabic). Therefore the girl has no case to answer,apart to the PC brigade who will no doubt milk it for all its worth.

    It is an example of how people react when our authorities do nothing to stop such simular acts perpetrated by Muslims.
    I sincerely hope that from now on the police will take similar action against Muslims who seem to take great delight in burning our flag and holding provacative placards which clearly incite reactions?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,183
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 53 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    Yeah, the laws in this country in regards to racial hatred, religious hatred etc, homosexual hatred, etc are absolutely ridiculous and should be scrapped immediately. If I want to burn the Qur'an, that is my bloody right... We see images of Muslims burning Poppies which to many British people is deeply offensive yet we can't do it back. Its disgusting. New Labour's idea of equality is to make the majority unequal.

    The laws should be scrapped and we should really focus on real equality, but the fake New Labour crap.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    A good tip, thanks. Any more?
    Oh yeah, I know how to offend muslims. Existing.........
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pixels on your screen
    Posts
    6,687
    Thanks
    1,012
    Thanked 950 Times in 699 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    I thought the most offensive thing was drawing a picture of a bearded man with a bomb on his head, (nuns had to die for that!)
    ... or naming a teddy bear 'Mohammed'.
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,183
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 53 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    They got offended when South Park censored Mohammed. It was crazy. When they showed him they go mad and when they censor him they go made. Its ridiculous.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pixels on your screen
    Posts
    6,687
    Thanks
    1,012
    Thanked 950 Times in 699 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by LA View Post
    They got offended when South Park censored Mohammed. It was crazy. When they showed him they go mad and when they censor him they go made. Its ridiculous.
    New York and the film makers had to pay for that one!
    Fortunately it was not too successful.
    Times Square car bomb: police investigate South Park link - Telegraph
    Police Won't Rule Out 'South Park' Link in Times Square Bomb Attempt - FoxNews.com
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    One thing we need to remember is that in many cases there are those who are simply trouble makers and will use any excuse to cause it, not unlike football hooligans of the 1980's

    However this hypocrisy and double standards on treatment needs to be addressed. The burning of the Qu'ran should be frowned upon as it is clearly offensive, just as burning a Bible would be offensive to devout Christians or burning our national flag is something I feel should be an offence.

    BUT, it must also be kept in perspective too.
    Left for a place without a childish and spite filled Moderator with a Hitler complex. A place of democracy and common sense where questions can be asked with a Mod getting their knickers in a twist because they lack confidence and are on a power trip.

    bet this gets edited. Take care all the decent people here. have fun.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by LA View Post
    Yeah, the laws in this country in regards to racial hatred, religious hatred etc, homosexual hatred, etc are absolutely ridiculous and should be scrapped immediately. If I want to burn the Qur'an, that is my bloody right... We see images of Muslims burning Poppies which to many British people is deeply offensive yet we can't do it back. Its disgusting. New Labour's idea of equality is to make the majority unequal.

    The laws should be scrapped and we should really focus on real equality, but the fake New Labour crap.
    How right you are! But slightly inaccurate, as New Labour's idea of equality is to make the minority have greater rights than the majority?

Similar Threads

  1. Police arrest six for burning 'Korans'
    By Midas in forum Religion, Faith and Spirituality
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 28-09-2010, 11:37 AM
  2. Burn a Koran Day
    By 5K3PT1C in forum War, Conflicts & Terrorism Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 13-09-2010, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •