Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

Thanks

Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

Apparently burning the Koran is the most offensive thing a non believer can do to Muslims. Hmmm does that mean there is a death penalty for for such acts? Good thing the police got to these children first...

BBC News - Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'
    "faith is the active disbelief in all that discounts or minimizes one's devotion to that which needs faith"

Thanks

Re: Burning the Koran the most offensive thing we can do to muslims

The book I believe was an English translation ,therefore as any Muslim will tell you is not the Koran (has to be in arabic). Therefore the girl has no case to answer,apart to the PC brigade who will no doubt milk it for all its worth.

It is an example of how people react when our authorities do nothing to stop such simular acts perpetrated by Muslims.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    The book I believe was an English translation ,therefore as any Muslim will tell you is not the Koran (has to be in arabic). Therefore the girl has no case to answer,apart to the PC brigade who will no doubt milk it for all its worth.

It is an example of how people react when our authorities do nothing to stop such simular acts perpetrated by Muslims.
    I sincerely hope that from now on the police will take similar action against Muslims who seem to take great delight in burning our flag and holding provacative placards which clearly incite reactions?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the laws in this country in regards to racial hatred, religious hatred etc, homosexual hatred, etc are absolutely ridiculous and should be scrapped immediately. If I want to burn the Qur'an, that is my bloody right... We see images of Muslims burning Poppies which to many British people is deeply offensive yet we can't do it back. Its disgusting. New Labour's idea of equality is to make the majority unequal.

The laws should be scrapped and we should really focus on real equality, but the fake New Labour crap.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

Thanks

A good tip, thanks. Any more?
    Oh yeah, I know how to offend muslims. Existing.........
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Thanks

I thought the most offensive thing was drawing a picture of a bearded man with a bomb on his head, (nuns had to die for that!)
    ... or naming a teddy bear 'Mohammed'.
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

They got offended when South Park censored Mohammed. It was crazy. When they showed him they go mad and when they censor him they go made. Its ridiculous.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LA View Post
    They got offended when South Park censored Mohammed. It was crazy. When they showed him they go mad and when they censor him they go made. Its ridiculous.
    New York and the film makers had to pay for that one!
    Fortunately it was not too successful.
    Times Square car bomb: police investigate South Park link - Telegraph
    Police Won't Rule Out 'South Park' Link in Times Square Bomb Attempt - FoxNews.com
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks

One thing we need to remember is that in many cases there are those who are simply trouble makers and will use any excuse to cause it, not unlike football hooligans of the 1980's

However this hypocrisy and double standards on treatment needs to be addressed. The burning of the Qu'ran should be frowned upon as it is clearly offensive, just as burning a Bible would be offensive to devout Christians or burning our national flag is something I feel should be an offence.

BUT, it must also be kept in perspective too.
    Left for a place without a childish and spite filled Moderator with a Hitler complex. A place of democracy and common sense where questions can be asked with a Mod getting their knickers in a twist because they lack confidence and are on a power trip.

bet this gets edited. Take care all the decent people here. have fun.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LA View Post
    Yeah, the laws in this country in regards to racial hatred, religious hatred etc, homosexual hatred, etc are absolutely ridiculous and should be scrapped immediately. If I want to burn the Qur'an, that is my bloody right... We see images of Muslims burning Poppies which to many British people is deeply offensive yet we can't do it back. Its disgusting. New Labour's idea of equality is to make the majority unequal.

The laws should be scrapped and we should really focus on real equality, but the fake New Labour crap.
    How right you are! But slightly inaccurate, as New Labour's idea of equality is to make the minority have greater rights than the majority?