Thread: A good argument for keeping "intelligent design" out of the classroom.

Thanks

A good argument for keeping "intelligent design" out of the classroom.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: A good argument for keeping "intelligent design" out of the classroom.

Courts in the US refused to aknowledge the term "Intelligent design", calling it a propaganda term for creationism.
    The best "ID scientist" couldn't even win a debate against a journalist, let alone a real scientist.

There's not a shred of evidence that there is any design in the universe, none at all. Behe was disengenuous when he quoted Dawkins, he didn't finish the sentence. Dawkins said although their appears to be design in bio structures, study of them proves there is not.

If you ever get to talk or debate with one of these ID nutters (there's one resident on this forum), they'll never answer any simple questions. For instance, IF one were to accept their premise that the universe is designed and was created by that designer........they then want to jump straight in with which God it was that did it all, without ever explaining how, why, where he/she came from, or why their claim is any more valid than any other religion. Another thing they do, if they can get someone to accept the premise of design, is to jump straight from the psudeo ID science to talking snakes, burning bushes, talking clouds, global floods and mass human extinction events, nephelim giants, angels and demons, virgins giving birth, people surviving their own death, zombies roaming the streets, devine visitations and revelations..........and again of these things they have no explanation other than "faith" and the Bible.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Re: A good argument for keeping "intelligent design" out of the classroom.

Burning bushes? That'll be chlamydia, another good reason for sex-education in schools.......
    The religious are so inconsistent. Yeah your book says that god created everything, but do you carry a cross of garlic, I mean I've seen books about vampires which must mean that they exist, surely......
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – George Orwell