Thread: A religious course i'd love to sign up for

Thanks

A religious course i'd love to sign up for

Catholic bishops: More exorcists needed - U.S. news - msnbc.com

It would seem there is a demand for exorcism's. If only i could take that course...

Thanks

Re: A religious course i'd love to sign up for

“Not everyone who thinks they need an exorcism actually does need one,” said Bishop Thomas J. Paprocki of Springfield, Ill., who organized the conference. “It’s only used in those cases where the Devil is involved in an extraordinary sort of way in terms of actually being in possession of the person.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/13/us...m.html?_r=1&hp

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: A religious course i'd love to sign up for

This is happening in the UK under the guise of the Anglican Church. Anglican Bishops coming here from Africa and establishing their own churches are performing terrifying exorcisms on children as young as five. One Bishop as secretly filmed saying that he believed that all children are born with evil spirits and demons, and the only way to save them is to perform exorcisms as soon as possible.

It's about time civilised secular governments such as ours and the US made these supersticious archaic practices illegal.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!