Thread: Muslim protesters burn poppies as britain remembers war heroes

Thanks

Ah yes religious freedom... A beautiful thing

Thanks

Re: Ah yes religious freedom... A beautiful thing

Maybe the Old Bill should stay at home if they dont want to do anything and leave it to the lads to sort out

Thanks

Re: Ah yes religious freedom... A beautiful thing

From the scenes I saw on the news, they should have been arrested under S4 Public Order Act, their behaviour towards the police warranted their arrest.
    Save us all £22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks

Muslim protesters burn poppies as britain remembers war heroes

ISLAMIC protesters sparked national outrage as they burned poppies and chanted 'British soldiers burn to hell' during the two minutes silence today.

As millions of Brits fell silent in remembrance of those lost in wars, Islamic members of a group known as Muslims Against Crusades called an “emergency demonstration” in Kensington, west London.....

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Muslim protesters burn poppies as Britain remembers war heroes

If they hate this country so much, why dont they leave?
    Vote BNP

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Muslim protesters burn poppies as britain remembers war heroes

Threads merged 12/11/2010
    "The people who have sacrificed their view in order to get to the top have very often left no footprints in the sands of time." Tony Benn

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Proof positive that religion doesn't make people behave any better than secular people, if anything it makes them behave worse.
    Bad people do bad things, good people do good things, but it takes religion to make good people do bad things.
    I'm with Barry, when saw these headlines the other day my first thought was "why were they not arrested and charged for public order offences?"

For me the significance of Armistice day has nothing to do with the last two illegal and disgraceful wars we've been involved in, so it's nothing to do with militant Muslims. We don't burn Qarans during ramadahm, and such an act would be profane and disgraceful.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Are people still going on about armistice day etc, don't you people have better things to do with you time?
    Why can't Jesus eat M&Ms?
    Because they keep falling through the holes in his hands!

Jesus may love you, but he won't respect you in the morning.

Thanks

We learn from history because history has a habit of repeating itself, forget about the Nazis and more Nazis will come to power.....
    Forget about mining disasters and ignore the lessons of history then you will end up with child labour and kids dying in preventable mining disasters!!!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    We learn from history because history has a habit of repeating itself, forget about the Nazis and more Nazis will come to power.....
    Forget about mining disasters and ignore the lessons of history then you will end up with child labour and kids dying in preventable mining disasters!!!!!!
    I think what is more worthwhile is making sure our children are taught HOW AND WHY Hitler managed to gain power. BOTH my daughters were given the same GCSE History syllabus, the military belligerence of the Germans, the guilt trip of the Holocaust, and the AMERICAN Depression. No mention at all of the Hyperinflation that made the Mark worthless, the overprinted postage stamps and the brilliance of introducing a new currency with numbers people could relate to. You should have been in the Canary islands or Italy in 2002 (I was in both) when the locals suddenly woke up to find they earned and paid Euros and you no longer needed twenty million lira to buy a car, or two hundred and fifty pesetas to buy a beer.

I wholeheartedly agree those who ignore the lessons of history are condemned to repeat the mistakes but what are we to do with those who deny our children the roght to learn of the mistakes in the first place, preferring instead to concentrate on ramming home the white guilt trip necessary to impose left wing ideology and multiculturalism on them as the natural order of things.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Mod notice!

Sorry peeps but this thread really should be dead an buried!

closed finally 21/2/11
    "The people who have sacrificed their view in order to get to the top have very often left no footprints in the sands of time." Tony Benn