Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of Civil Unrest?

Thanks

Start of Civil Unrest?

The lefties and students are on the march.
    Millbank Tower is the focus of their attention.
    The anarchists are up on the roof throwing stuff down at the Police.

I hope those responsible get arrested and charged, as if they are allowed to get away with this anti-democratic behaviour, the country could descend into rioting and anarchy.

Disgraceful scenes being witnessed on Sky News.
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Start of Civil Unrest?

I agree.

However, it did make me think of a couple of things

1/ A lot of these students have a more grasp of English
    2/ They evidently don't understand the proposals
    3/ Aaron Porter; the NUS head, is a complete prick.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

Thanks
    Blog Entries

What did people expect?
    Did you tories realy think you could yet again decimate this countires public services and everyone would roll over and take it up the a$$?
    Apparently provissions are in place to protect the poorest students, the richest it won't affect, so this is middle class over privilidged kids, who's parents voted for the coalition. I bet they thought only the poor would take the brunt of the cuts.
    Good on Clegg I say. As far as I am concerned kids get educated for free up to 18 at my expense, after that either pay for it themselves, earn a scholarship, or get a damn job.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

It's a effing disgrace. I don't care if you disagree with the Government, wrecking public buildings, injuring innocent people or Police officers doing their job is a disgrace.

As far as I am concerned the Police should legally seize all film, motion or still, of the protest, and anyone identified throwing objects, causing damage or INSIDE Millbank Tower should be arrested, charged with Conspiracy to Commit Criminal Damage, Conspiracy to Commit Arson, Assault with intent and Terrorism. They should then all get 15 years in Prison. Lets see how they like that.

I am all for protesting, but I am tired of hearing about these Commy Cock Suckers wrecking our community because they are SCUM!!
    Left for a place without a childish and spite filled Moderator with a Hitler complex. A place of democracy and common sense where questions can be asked with a Mod getting their knickers in a twist because they lack confidence and are on a power trip.

bet this gets edited. Take care all the decent people here. have fun.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Franklin View Post
    It's a effing disgrace. I don't care if you disagree with the Government, wrecking public buildings, injuring innocent people or Police officers doing their job is a disgrace.

As far as I am concerned the Police should legally seize all film, motion or still, of the protest, and anyone identified throwing objects, causing damage or INSIDE Millbank Tower should be arrested, charged with Conspiracy to Commit Criminal Damage, Conspiracy to Commit Arson, Assault with intent and Terrorism. They should then all get 15 years in Prison. Lets see how they like that.

I am all for protesting, but I am tired of hearing about these Commy Cock Suckers wrecking our community because they are SCUM!!

I can go along with that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Franklin View Post

Hardly terrorism. 15 years for breaking windows?? I hope we never get the kind of government you want, I'm moving to Terahn, life will be much easier.

Seemed to me from what the ring leaders were saying on the news, they're only just warming up.
    While I disagree with their cause, it's a pity more people don't take the to the streets in this country to protest anymore. The political elite have had an easy ride the last 20 years or so.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Thanks

The left have been in power for 13 years, now it is the turn of the centre right.
    The country must be run from the ballot box, not by thugs throwing concrete from rooftops.
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The left have been in power for 13 years, now it is the turn of the centre right.
    The country must be run from the ballot box, not by thugs throwing concrete from rooftops.

The center left would be more accurate, and there's barely any difference between them, which is why the coalition works so well.
    Demonstration has worked to great effect in this country to bring about political change many times. While I do not condone criminal actions, it's everyones democratic right to demonstrate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    Hardly terrorism. 15 years for breaking windows??
    Actually it is is. Terrorism does not have to involve bombs. Rioters are social terrorists who are using violence to get their political message across, so whether you like it or not, they are terrorists. The law should be used accordingly to protect the innocent.

I hope we never get the kind of government you want, I'm moving to Terahn, life will be much easier.
    Good luck, see how far your free speech gets you there..I reckon about a month before your head is not so surgically removed..

Seemed to me from what the ring leaders were saying on the news, they're only just warming up.
    Even more reason to prosecute vociferously to deter anyone else from repeating such violence. It is unfair to those who protest peacefully with legitimate grievances.

While I disagree with their cause, it's a pity more people don't take the to the streets in this country to protest anymore. The political elite have had an easy ride the last 20 years or so.
    Now on that you and I 100% agree on Dave....but it must be peaceful...Noisy I can live with, but no damage to property or people.
    Left for a place without a childish and spite filled Moderator with a Hitler complex. A place of democracy and common sense where questions can be asked with a Mod getting their knickers in a twist because they lack confidence and are on a power trip.

bet this gets edited. Take care all the decent people here. have fun.

Thanks

Complete disgrace. The unions have been stoking this fire ever since their arch enemies the tories gained office and with the universities which have been a haven for a rag tag mix of left wing extremists from communists to the great unwashed, they have found perfect bed fellows. When the cuts really hit Britain , expect a hell of a lot more especially from the unions. I just hope both the government and the police force are strong enough to cope with this threat.
    Vote BNP