Thread: Scrapping Discrimination Laws.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Scrapping Discrimination Laws.

AFAIK, the scrapping of all discrimination laws is part of BNP policy.

I do not believe that this legislation is part of the agenda of any of the other parties, am I right?

Nor should it be.

Those for it will tell you that it is the human right (ironic), of a person to decide to turn down someone for a job, based on their ethnic origin, for example.

Interesting that the use the term human right speedily enough when it suits them, when they usually take a big stick and beat up anyone who uses it.

I would hope that in a progressive nation in 2010, we have moved on from a society that discrimates, either on the grounds of ethnicity, or any other reason.

I believe we have, and that only a small (but noisy) % would ever entertain such an idea. The laws were put in place for a very good reason - people like them were being absurdly discrimanatory, and any civilised nation should do all it can to discourage this ugly and illogical trait. I think there would be cross party support on that.

Those who support this so called 'freedom' remind me of the red necks in the deep south of the US, who would have 'no Jews, no Irish, no niggers', outside their stores and homes.

Who would want to aspire to that..?

Thanks

Re: Scrapping Discrimination Laws.

Are you obsessed with the BNP? you seem to post more BNP threads than any BNP member on this board.
    Vote BNP

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Are you obsessed with the BNP? you seem to post more BNP threads than any BNP member on this board.
    Would you care to lend anything to the subject, please..?

Thanks

SpanishIngles Guest

I agree the world should head towards a multi cultural world completely, and have tolerances for all races, religions etc. But as an example, If your a businees owner and your workstaff all share the same ideolgy and belong to the same race or ethnicity, If someone applies for a job who feels completey different to the rest of the workstaff and would change rules, about what you can eat, and images/religious images, etc which could potentially cause an unhappy workstaff and lose beeter employees? Is it not acceptable to make a good decision for your company without facing ridiculous law suits? Im not prejudiced but I think every person needs to have a certain tolerance of religion, If one group is able to tolerate another and co exist, but the other group is not willing to tolerate the other, and will actively try to change things in the existing habitat?