Thread: Eu disillusioned liberals

Thanks

Eu disillusioned liberals

What should the third or so of liberal voters who strongly disagree with the Liberal Democrats enthusiastic support for the EU and an amnesty for all illegal immigrants do?

National Liberal Party | LIBERTY: INDEPENDENCE: DEMOCRACY

Thanks

Re: Eu disillusioned liberals

If they strongly dissagree with our EU membership they wouldnt or shouldn't be anywhere near the liberal party in the first place.Another party that splits the eurosceptic vote is not what we need. Im sure the EU itself starts these parties up for that very reason

Thanks

I can assure you the NLP weren't started by the EU and numbers are gradually going up nicely.It IS possible to want to retain National identity and yet have Liberal views for all the citizen's of the country regardless of race,colour,sex or religion.That's exactly what I believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    If they strongly dissagree with our EU membership they wouldnt or shouldn't be anywhere near the liberal party in the first place.Another party that splits the eurosceptic vote is not what we need. Im sure the EU itself starts these parties up for that very reason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NationalLiberalSupporter View Post
    I can assure you the NLP weren't started by the EU and numbers are gradually going up nicely.It IS possible to want to retain National identity and yet have Liberal views for all the citizen's of the country regardless of race,colour,sex or religion.That's exactly what I believe in.
    Words out of my mouth, I'm all for a referendum on the membership of the EU, doesnt mean it completely contradicts my liberal views.

Thanks

We are obviously hitting the right note with some people as we've grown ten fold over the last year.Still a very small party and a rapidly growing one nonetheless.

National Liberal Party | LIBERTY: INDEPENDENCE: DEMOCRACY: ECOLOGY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NationalLiberalSupporter View Post
    We are obviously hitting the right note with some people as we've grown ten fold over the last year.Still a very small party and a rapidly growing one nonetheless.

National Liberal Party | LIBERTY: INDEPENDENCE: DEMOCRACY: ECOLOGY
    I've never heard of the National Liberal party, only the Libertarian Party (UK) and the Liberal Democrats; are the policies equal in the sense of state involvement in the economy and justification of inheritance tax only naming a few.
    Economic Left/Right: -3.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21