Thread: If you didn't vote UKIP don't whine

Right Herbert Guest

If you didn't vote UKIP don't whine

Now I don't agree with UKIP's big business agenda as far as I am concerned, to attract the sort of voters needed social protection policies are necessary.
    Be that as it may UKIP is the only nationalist party attracting votes.
    We were tricked into joining the common market by assurances by our alien Establishment that we were not losing our nationality and anyway we were all the same kind of people. These were open lies - we ceased being an island nation and became Europeans. However European means anyone or any country which wants to be European provided there is a source of either money or cheap labour.
    The model presented was that of America this was a fallacy. Successful America was 'British' America, as America has become less 'British' so it has gone down the pan - apart from having the world's reserve currency and borrowing power.
    We see the same thing in Europe - Germany and the adjacent territories earn the money the Latins and Slavs spend it.
    The problem is that the 'Germans' like the 'British' are dying. In 20yrs or less this is going to be disasterously apparent and we will be sucked into the maelstrom.
    We must leave now while there is still a chance of recreating our nation.

Major Sinic Guest

Re: If you didn't vote UKIP don't whine

Quote Originally Posted by Right Herbert View Post
    Now I don't agree with UKIP's big business agenda as far as I am concerned, to attract the sort of voters needed social protection policies are necessary.
    Be that as it may UKIP is the only nationalist party attracting votes.
    We were tricked into joining the common market by assurances by our alien Establishment that we were not losing our nationality and anyway we were all the same kind of people. These were open lies - we ceased being an island nation and became Europeans. However European means anyone or any country which wants to be European provided there is a source of either money or cheap labour.
    The model presented was that of America this was a fallacy. Successful America was 'British' America, as America has become less 'British' so it has gone down the pan - apart from having the world's reserve currency and borrowing power.
    We see the same thing in Europe - Germany and the adjacent territories earn the money the Latins and Slavs spend it.
    The problem is that the 'Germans' like the 'British' are dying. In 20yrs or less this is going to be disasterously apparent and we will be sucked into the maelstrom.
    We must leave now while there is still a chance of recreating our nation.
    As someone who was on balance in favour of joining Europe a year ago, although nevertheless furious about the Labour government electoral corruption on the issue, I am slowly coming round to the opposing view and have growing concerns about our membership. Sadly your post makes more sense than it should do.