Thread: Have you heard about Uzbeki Norwegian Culture Center (Uzbekisk Norsk Kulursenter)

Leina Guest

Have you heard about Uzbeki Norwegian Culture Center (Uzbekisk Norsk Kulursenter)

Have you heard about Uzbeki Norwegian Culture Center (Uzbekisk Norsk Kulursenter)? Do you think that sounds funny? I thought first Ive heard just before one clever man working with Uzbeki representatives told me what that means.
    It turns out that suddenly with USA help Uzbeki President Karimov has become general Democracy bastion in Central Asia. And according Georgian experience co-operations with such country grant many benefits and exemptions, and opportunities for frauds of all kinds. So those international humanitarian organizations working with Uzbekis began mushroom up all over Europe.
    Now this Center has been found in Norway. It supposed helping Uzbeki immigrants adopting in the country. But to tell the truth thats rather embarrassing for those who has seen local Uzbekis. They live in quite tight commune. And they look like kind of commandos. They say that this Democratic President Karimov keeps their families as hostages. So that those cutthroats would obey him implicitly. Ive also heard that there such Uzbeki guests are living practically in each European state.
    What does this Democratic President is about to do I wonder?

Thanks

Re: Have you heard about Uzbeki Norwegian Culture Center (Uzbekisk Norsk Kulursen

"they look kind of commandos" may I surgest you have a whip round and buy them some knickers