Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top Tory in Hitler costume

Thanks

Top Tory in Hitler costume

The leader of Harrogate Borough Council has been suspended from the Conservative Party after being photographed dressed as Adolf Hitler.
    Mike Gardner, who was pictured giving a Nazi salute at a fancy dress party, said he had done "nothing wrong".........

BBC News - Hitler costume council leader suspended

My god! What has this country come to when a person - no matter who they are - can not attend a PRIVATE party and have a bit of fun by dressing up as part of that party.Get a life you moaning PC idiots.
    Vote BNP

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Top Tory in Hitler costume

What a stupid reason to suspend someone. If someone wants to dress up as Adolf Hitler, that is their ****ing choice. As long as they aren't trying to initiate Nazism in Britain, who the hell cares.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have just seen the image of him wearing the costume and to be quite honest I would suspend him for failing to put the effort into the costume... It looks nothing like the Führer's outfit.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency
    ~ Eugene McCarthy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    The leader of Harrogate Borough Council has been suspended from the Conservative Party after being photographed dressed as Adolf Hitler.
    Mike Gardner, who was pictured giving a Nazi salute at a fancy dress party, said he had done "nothing wrong".........

BBC News - Hitler costume council leader suspended

My god! What has this country come to when a person - no matter who they are - can not attend a PRIVATE party and have a bit of fun by dressing up as part of that party.Get a life you moaning PC idiots.
    Pathetic! Get real Conservative party!

Thanks

Now I am no tory fan but this is pathetic! It was a private party so who cares!

Thanks

It just shows how the zionists' have manipulated so many governments across the globe into thinking Adolf Hitler was the only bad dictator around in that time- how foolish the mainstream are.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

How ridiculous, who cares?
    The most well known fascist in Britain wears a tailored suit.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Nice one Dave just about pissed myself laughing at this
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean their not after me!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by welshexile1963 View Post
    Now I am no tory fan but this is pathetic! It was a private party so who cares!
    How right you are!

AS usual this thread has been hijacked, so to return to the original issue, it was not worth making such a fuss about.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LA View Post
    I have just seen the image of him wearing the costume and to be quite honest I would suspend him for failing to put the effort into the costume... It looks nothing like the Führer's outfit.
    The problem is the depth of feeling still felt by those living whose relatives were murdered in gas chambers and those who lived and fought during nearly six years of hell because of Nazism.

While it may seem the action taken by the Tory party may seem petty and OTT, it was taken to ensure that no flak for the party could come out of this image of a Tory councilor choosing to parade in a Nazi fancy dress costume.

As modern dictators come Hitler was no ordinary one, he by his actions in this modern age of so called civilisation was responsible for millions of dead in the fighting which ensued to halt the expansion of the Greater German empire.Also, and millions of innocent civilians gassed and burnt on an industrial scale, plus millions of hostages randomly tortured and murdered,many whose relatives are still alive to day. All this happened in living memory and those who lived through it will see why the the action to expel him was damage limitation.

Had it been a rank and file member of the party dressing the same way I doubt if it would have made the news. The problem is that most younger people today see this as history but they should note history has a habit of repeating itself. For older people the experience is burned into their psyche and their are plenty of us about including grey Tory voters.
    Advocates of capitalism believe : "The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate"