Thread: Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins!

Victor Guest

Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins!

Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins! Generally, as a newly-born Brit (I’ve gotten British citizenship quite recently) I see this as quite worrisome really! Corruption always smells badly!
    Ex-UK envoy to Uzbekistan Craig Murray put to shame acting UK envoy Rupert Joy in that distant Asian country for ‘glorifying the Uzbek dictatorial regime’. Joy embraced the invitation of that glamour chick Gulnara Karimova (the eldest daughter of the Uzbek president) and took part in the fashion week in Tashkent. It can’t be fully excluded Murray just tried to sort it out with Joy this way in wake of their personal hidden agenda. But something drives me to think that experienced diplomatic staffer Murray knows far more than he actually reveals publicly.
    CA countries have always been rotten with corruption and prone to dictatorship methods (I know about it from my dad used to have business in Uzbekistan). Looks like Rupert Joy is just on the payroll of the Uzbek president Karimov (I guess he paid off generously Joy’s participation in the fashion week). Surely the money isn’t paid directly. Those may be some proxy ways just like getting some share in lucrative projects or smth like that…. wella… for some support in pushing vital for Karimov schemes or what.
    OK now I think folks that we are going to construct true democracy in Central Asia for years ahead!

Thanks

Re: Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins! Generally, as a newly-born Brit (I’ve gotten British citizenship quite recently) I see this as quite worrisome really! Corruption always smells badly!
    Ex-UK envoy to Uzbekistan Craig Murray put to shame acting UK envoy Rupert Joy in that distant Asian country for ‘glorifying the Uzbek dictatorial regime’. Joy embraced the invitation of that glamour chick Gulnara Karimova (the eldest daughter of the Uzbek president) and took part in the fashion week in Tashkent. It can’t be fully excluded Murray just tried to sort it out with Joy this way in wake of their personal hidden agenda. But something drives me to think that experienced diplomatic staffer Murray knows far more than he actually reveals publicly.
    CA countries have always been rotten with corruption and prone to dictatorship methods (I know about it from my dad used to have business in Uzbekistan). Looks like Rupert Joy is just on the payroll of the Uzbek president Karimov (I guess he paid off generously Joy’s participation in the fashion week). Surely the money isn’t paid directly. Those may be some proxy ways just like getting some share in lucrative projects or smth like that…. wella… for some support in pushing vital for Karimov schemes or what.
    OK now I think folks that we are going to construct true democracy in Central Asia for years ahead!
    I hope Rupert Joy is carrying out his task properly? Your post doesn't make that clear.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Our snarky British diplomats can’t resist jingling of coins!

Excessive use of force when legal channel lost is deemed will only add more to your desire's, even electri connection stupidy can never be ascertain, so jingling hate will hurt you more my friend!
    Reality and Proof can make a for the fixed Rule customs and principle. And Cloud Nile