Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I voted today

Thanks

I voted today

Here in the States we are having midterm elections. Election Day is Nov 2nd but I did early voting.

I voted against every Democrat. The Democrats are going to lose big all over the country because of the mismangement of that assclown Obama.

I also voted against the statewide referendums that would result in more taxation like the construction a high speed rail between Tampa and Orlando.

I really despise government.
    Libtards hate freedom unless it is the freedom to kill a child on demand for the sake of convenience. Otherwise they want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I voted today

Newsflash: Flash votes against Democrats!
    So unproductive has conservatism been in producing a general conception of how a social order is maintained that its modern votaries, in trying to construct a theoretical foundation, invariably find themselves appealing almost exclusively to authors who regarded themselves as liberal. - F.A. Hayek

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74

Thanks

Good for you, Flash. I shall be looking forward to the results with interest.
    Save us all £22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

Thanks

Christine O'Donnell's church and state gaffe makes voters laugh | World news | The Guardian

Shows you the caliber of people put forward by the US right wing, she proclaims herself to be an expert on the US constitution yet doesn't know the first amendment.

Does Sarah Palin desecrate the American flag? | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk.

American politics is entertaining, not for Americans though I bet
    Why can't Jesus eat M&Ms?
    Because they keep falling through the holes in his hands!

Jesus may love you, but he won't respect you in the morning.

Thanks

What a pathetic attempt to smear Sarah Palin - it not even owl.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The likes of Palin and O'Donnel are why the US is regarded as so dangerous around the world. The idea that two crack pots such as them could have their hands on power is extremely worrying, as worrying as any Imamm or Mullah in the Islamic world.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

What gets me is how afraid the Left is of Sarah Palin. They hate women who don't toe the Liberal line. For instance, the filthy Left Wing leaning National Organization of Women gave Bill Clinton a pass on sexually harassing women and Jerry Brown’s staff a pass on calling his female opponent a bitch but yet doesn’t applaud the accomplishments of Sarah Palin in national politics.

The Left is very inconsistent in their convictions on everything. I did everything I could to vote them out of power when I cast my ballot the other day.

As long as the Left is trying to make a bogeyman out of people like Sarah Palin then I know I am on the right track. I think the real reason they hate her is because she is an attractive Conservative and most Liberal women look like bull dykes.
    Libtards hate freedom unless it is the freedom to kill a child on demand for the sake of convenience. Otherwise they want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

Thanks

Good for you, Flash. I shall be looking forward to the results with interest.
    Barry it will be a two step process. We first have to break the Democrat hold on Congress in this election. In 2012 we have to strengthen Conservative representation in Congress and send that assclown Obama packing. Then we can reverse the damage done by the filthy Left Wingers.

Maybe this time with the influence of the Tea Party and the realization of the damage done big government a Republican administration won’t be Liberal Light like they were with Bush.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    What gets me is how afraid the Left is of Sarah Palin. They hate women who don't toe the Liberal line. For instance, the filthy Left Wing leaning National Organization of Women gave Bill Clinton a pass on sexually harassing women and Jerry Brown’s staff a pass on calling his female opponent a bitch but yet doesn’t applaud the accomplishments of Sarah Palin in national politics.

The Left is very inconsistent in their convictions on everything. I did everything I could to vote them out of power when I cast my ballot the other day.

As long as the Left is trying to make a bogeyman out of people like Sarah Palin then I know I am on the right track. I think the real reason they hate her is because she is an attractive Conservative and most Liberal women look like bull dykes.
    Atractive?? Stupid is not very atractive.
    Everyone should be affraid of this crack pot in a dress. She's as thick as two short planks, she believes that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that Iraq and Afghanistan is "Gods work", couldn't stick a pin on a map in either of those countries, or most others for that matter.
    Your country is far more liberal than you give yourselves credit for. Here in the UK a person of Palin and O'Donnels intelligence wouldn't be allowed to collect shopping carts, let alone be in political office.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    I think the real reason they hate her is because she is an attractive Conservative and most Liberal women look like bull dykes.
    .. and there are some,like lefty Dave who just hate her because of her faith and beliefs.
    If that is not bigoted, what is?