Thread: The anticipated southern Sudan … The possible enemy of the north

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The anticipated southern Sudan … The possible enemy of the north

(SS)Seemingly, the anticipated state in southern Sudan region was already formed in the minds of the SPLM leaders. This state will not be associated with the north. It will be linked with Uganda and will use the Kenyan ports to export and import their goods. And it will be hostile to the north.
    The visit of the UN Security Council delegation to Juba last week is living example to the hostile trends of the possible state in the south as a gathering of citizens assembled and shouted slogans supporting the International Criminal Court decision against President Al-Bashir.

Of course, the demonstration was not spontaneous. It is clear that SPLM is behind the demonstration and the clumsy shouting.

Everybody knows that it is impossible for any group of people to assemble and demonstrate unless this gathering is already agreed-upon by the SPLM.

This example is quite enough to show the depth of enmity with the north. The enmity rose to the level that made the SPLM to ask the security council to implement the ICC decision against President Al-Bashir.

The SPLM step was not taken by even the ICC member countries such as Libya and Chad which rejected to deal with the ICC with regard to Al Bashir case.

Thanks

Re: The anticipated southern Sudan … The possible enemy of the north

Quote Originally Posted by sudan View Post
    (SS)Seemingly, the anticipated state in southern Sudan region was already formed in the minds of the SPLM leaders. This state will not be associated with the north. It will be linked with Uganda and will use the Kenyan ports to export and import their goods. And it will be hostile to the north.
    The visit of the UN Security Council delegation to Juba last week is living example to the hostile trends of the possible state in the south as a gathering of citizens assembled and shouted slogans supporting the International Criminal Court decision against President Al-Bashir.

Of course, the demonstration was not spontaneous. It is clear that SPLM is behind the demonstration and the clumsy shouting.

Everybody knows that it is impossible for any group of people to assemble and demonstrate unless this gathering is already agreed-upon by the SPLM.

This example is quite enough to show the depth of enmity with the north. The enmity rose to the level that made the SPLM to ask the security council to implement the ICC decision against President Al-Bashir.

The SPLM step was not taken by even the ICC member countries such as Libya and Chad which rejected to deal with the ICC with regard to Al Bashir case.
    I regret to say Sudan that it is probably pointless expecting any support to the problems in the country of Sudan. Africa generally has a long history of tribal conflict, and attempts by individual countries as well as world organisations such as the UN are generally unsuccessful long-term. Lies, deceit and corruption seem to be the way that Africa deals or creats problems. The involvement of the British in particular many years ago is regularly still portrayed unfairly as our only being there at all to milk the country of its assets. Under those circumstances I would hope we stay well away from even attempts to quell this present crisis. Having said that I hope we do not sell either side arms or munitions.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: The anticipated southern Sudan … The possible enemy of the north

Quote Originally Posted by soloman View Post
    I regret to say Sudan that it is probably pointless expecting any support to the problems in the country of Sudan. Africa generally has a long history of tribal conflict, and attempts by individual countries as well as world organisations such as the UN are generally unsuccessful long-term. Lies, deceit and corruption seem to be the way that Africa deals or creats problems. The involvement of the British in particular many years ago is regularly still portrayed unfairly as our only being there at all to milk the country of its assets. Under those circumstances I would hope we stay well away from even attempts to quell this present crisis. Having said that I hope we do not sell either side arms or munitions.
    thanks for reply
    i agree with you in this point , and i know that SPLM is the reason f the hate between the southern themselves , they have racism Ideas