Thread: Mono Theism; what a joke

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mono Theism; what a joke

Try not to laugh too hard.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Re: Mono Theism; what a joke

[QUOTE=DaveUK;117417]Try not to laugh too hard.

Brilliant - you just gotta love the Hitch. Thanks for the clip Dave.
    The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them..... Ernest Hemingway

Thanks

"faith is the active disbelief in all that discounts or minimizes one's devotion to that which needs faith"

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilting View Post

I've seen this film a couple of times. There are some inconsistencies and historical inaccuracies in it.

I believe that there may well of been a militant mad ranting rabi by the name of Jesus back in that region that may well have started this Jewish blood cult called Christianity, helped along by the likes of other mad men like Peter, John and Paul.
    I think the blatant fabrications about his birth, his death and the fictional events after it are quite impressive. The fact that someone, or some group went to those lengths to undertake these extraordinary fabrications suggests they are based around someone that actually existed.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    I've seen this film a couple of times. There are some inconsistencies and historical inaccuracies in it.

I believe that there may well of been a militant mad ranting rabi by the name of Jesus back in that region that may well have started this Jewish blood cult called Christianity, helped along by the likes of other mad men like Peter, John and Paul.
    I think the blatant fabrications about his birth, his death and the fictional events after it are quite impressive. The fact that someone, or some group went to those lengths to undertake these extraordinary fabrications suggests they are based around someone that actually existed.
    I haven't read this book but was thinking about getting it.
    Friendly Atheist The Historicity of Jesus
    "faith is the active disbelief in all that discounts or minimizes one's devotion to that which needs faith"