Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't Let Our Nation Be Suckered...Again!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Don't Let Our Nation Be Suckered...Again!

Our 'friendship' with the US, esp since it has become viral, with the infection of Zionism, has brought us many things.

Among them;

1) Dragged into two conflicts, the legality of one v questionable, the other unwinnable.

2) Young men being sent back to the UK in body bags.

3) Death to tens of thousands of innocents

4) A massive debt

5) Increased odds of a retaliatory strike from Islamic militants, who see us as toadies to the US.

I hope beyond all hope that the British people put enough pressure on their Government to ensure that there will be no following the stormtroopers of the US into Iran, lest the US do decide to attempt to overthrow their present regime.

Aside from the human and financial cost, it would be entirely unjust.

We may not like or understand much of the Iranian culture, that is not a reason to attack them, of course.

There is no evidence, not unless you count Israeli media hyperbole, and that of the US, as 'evidence', that Iran have a nuke, and, with the technology we have these days, it is not easy to 'hide' such a thing. Not like putting a peashooter up your sleeve -

The US and Israel not only want you to believe that Iran has a nuke, so that this 'suspicion' (WMD, anyone?), can act as handy excuse, if they need one, for any future attempted invasion or strike, against Tehran - they want you to believe, without pausing for breath, that Iran would go right out, and fire it off, that only civilised(sic) nations like the US (Which is not religously fundamental, nor does it have history of aggression to other nations, or letting off atomic bombs, hmmm), can be 'trusted' to possess them.

To be honest, were I the Iranian President, and I looked over to what the US had done to Iraq, and I looked at the fact that Israel has (unaccounted for nukes), trained on Iran, would damn well want a nuke, to act as a deterrent (after all, isn't that what we are told are like their number one benefit?).

In an attempt to overstate this threat, they are even prepared to doctor the words of the Iranian President, as we can see in this one example..

Thanks

Re: Don't Let Our Nation Be Suckered...Again!

Ahmadinejad is a Holocaust denying, Conspiracy theory loving nut job puppet of a religious dictatorship which has stated on numerous it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map and considers all Western nations to be the enemy of all thatís holy and should converted by the sword! Iran is back sliding on to anarchy, their industry and economy is going to ****ters as the religious idiots in charge are so corrupt and incompetent they can't even provide enough fuel for their own use let alone export it!

When Iran falls apart blowing up part of Israel might be seen as a way of saving the revolution..

And you want to give these nut jobs access to nuclear weapons???
    Iím not Israelís biggest fan either, they wheeled the Holocaust about like a battering ram and think they can do whatever they like with out reproach.
    I'm in my 30's, live like I'm still in my 20's and gripe like I'm in my 60's!

I drive, a 2.2 Type S GT Civic to work and Stage 1 V8 landrover at the weekends to annoy the hippies.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    has stated on numerous it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map
    No.

He/they haven't.

Did you listen to the footage?

I assume you do know that outwith Israel, the largest population of Jews in that region live in Iran, yes?

I assume you do know that Israel tried to bribe these Iranian Jews to go live in Israel, and the Iranian Jews told Israel to go get stuffed, yes?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't see what the problem is with wiping Israel off the map. It was a ludicrous stupid expereiment, founding a state on the basis of a religion. As far as I know it's the only country on earth where citizenship can be awarded purely on the basis of being a Jew. Yet indiginous Arabs and Christians are denied citizenship.
    Dismantle it, give it back to the Palestinians and Lebonese, and let the JEWS do as every other religious group on earth has to do, live side by side with their indiginous countrymen in peace.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    No.

He/they haven't.

Did you listen to the footage?

I assume you do know that outwith Israel, the largest population of Jews in that region live in Iran, yes?

I assume you do know that Israel tried to bribe these Iranian Jews to go live in Israel, and the Iranian Jews told Israel to go get stuffed, yes?
    It depends on the tanslation, I suppose but is clear Iran wants Isreal gone and Zionst regime removed. They supply moneys and arms to groups such as Hamas how stated aims are to destroy Israel?

There are roughly 25,000 Jews in Iran less than .05% of the polulation so hardly the largest number out side Israel although as you say the largest in the region.

The Jews in Israel are Iranian, its no really supprise that they do not want to leave there homes, there are jews all over the world who don't want to move to Isreal either.

The point is you still can't trust religious nutters with nuclear weapons.

I drive, a 2.2 Type S GT Civic to work and Stage 1 V8 landrover at the weekends to annoy the hippies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    I don't see what the problem is with wiping Israel off the map. It was a ludicrous stupid expereiment, founding a state on the basis of a religion. As far as I know it's the only country on earth where citizenship can be awarded purely on the basis of being a Jew. Yet indiginous Arabs and Christians are denied citizenship.
    Dismantle it, give it back to the Palestinians and Lebonese, and let the JEWS do as every other religious group on earth has to do, live side by side with their indiginous countrymen in peace.
    Being a Jew is more than simply a faith it is also an ethnicity, you have to be born a Jew, converting is not really possible. Many of the Jew murdered by Hitler were atheists who were of the jewish ethnicity. Israel was founded as a homeland for ethnic Jews who has suffered a thousand years of terror at the hands of Europeans, the faith is seperated from the ethnicity. I am English but I am not a C of E type. I know many Israelis and others who call themselves Jews even though they do not believe in god. If you follow your desires and wipe israel off the map what do you do with all the men, women, Children, elderly, disabled and infirm in the place you are wiping off the map?Wipe them off(or out) also? It would be far less expensive to simply kill them, which takes us right back to the need for establishing a Jewish homeland in the first place.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

People don't know and/or forget, that long before the creation of this 'experiment', as you call it, Palestinian Jews and Muslims lived quite contently, side by side.

It is strange how our limited memories, much like in the Orwellian novel, 1984, becomes confused as to who is at war with who, for how long, and why.

The 'accepted logic' is that Jews and Muslims have been at war with one another for 'hundreds and hundreds of years'. This is NOT true. A very good friend of mine had many Jewish friends, some were Caucasian Jews (from Europe), the others were Hebrew Jews. In all his conversations with both, he found the former to be the most aggressive, defensive, and ready to take offence at any criticism of Israel. Further, in his experience, the Hebrew Jews, they have effectively been relegated to the same status as the Arabs who live in Israel.

Here is a vid worth watching; (It illustrates well, imo, that Judaism must divorce itself from Zionism, as much as Muslims must divorce themselves from Al Queda, and that, according to the Torah, to create a state such as Israel is actually against the teachings of the Torah).

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    There are roughly 25,000 Jews in Iran less than .05% of the polulation so hardly the largest number out side Israel although as you say the largest in the region.

The Jews in Israel are Iranian, its no really supprise that they do not want to leave there homes, there are jews all over the world who don't want to move to Isreal either.

The point is you still can't trust religious nutters with nuclear weapons.
    25,000, it is still, as you admit, the largest population of Jews in that region, outwith Israel.

If Iranians really 'hated Jews', as the Zion Nazi machine would wish you to believe, then why wouldn't these Iranian Jews wish to decant to Israel, esp as they were offered financial incentives, by Israel? If they are really under threat, it would be absolutely logical for them to do so, would it not? The only logical explaination can be that the world is being misled. I must stress, of course, I am no fan of the Iranian regime either, however, their threat is overstated, and for an agenda. Israel are a much greater threat to World Peace.

I do agree that to let anyone free with nukes who are drunk on either a uber nationalist or twisted religous idealogy is madness.

Again though, the biggest threat to here would not be Iran, but either Israel or the US, esp if, as I suspect, someone *like* a Palin gets into the White House.

JN

Thanks

What ever next??? Hand back the USA and Canada to the native Indians? Kick all those European of European decedents out of South America? Does the UK get Brittany Back and Merica? What claptrap.

Israel exists that fact isn't going to change, You would need to remove every gun knife and sharp stick and stone from the whole region, with the levels of institutionalised hatred being taught in Israel and Palestinian schools you would have a blood bath on you hands if you forced them to live together.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    25,000, it is still, as you admit, the largest population of Jews in that region, outwith Israel.

If Iranians really 'hated Jews', as the Zion Nazi machine would wish you to believe, then why wouldn't these Iranian Jews wish to decant to Israel, esp as they were offered financial incentives, by Israel? If they are really under threat, it would be absolutely logical for them to do so, would it not? The only logical explaination can be that the world is being misled. I must stress, of course, I am no fan of the Iranian regime either, however, their threat is overstated, and for an agenda. Israel are a much greater threat to World Peace.

I do agree that to let anyone free with nukes who are drunk on either a uber nationalist or twisted religous idealogy is madness.

Again though, the biggest threat to here would not be Iran, but either Israel or the US, esp if, as I suspect, someone *like* a Palin gets into the White House.

JN
    I reality the Iranian threat is minimal, they are no match Militarily for Israel, they only thing they on there side is numbers, lots of people with AK's and RPG's. Their Air force is a joke as is there heavy amour is all cold war castoffs and in a poor state of repair they do have Chemical and Bio weapons hence Israel has nukes. As long as Iran continues to sponsor the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah there will be no peace in the region.

Unfortunately we have opened the WDM Pandoraís box and now we well never be able to close it fully.

As for the likes of Palin, thatís all we need another nutt job Christian fundamentalist in charge of the worlds only supper power!