Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Obama's Agenda

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Obama's Agenda

    It seems to me that Obama has anything but the interests of the United States on his mind. He's too cozy with the U.N. He clearly has no communication skills that lead to working differences out with the states, and doesn't appear to care. The healthcare law that he wanted is going to put an extra burden on the poor. The list could go on. Does anyone have any theories as to what he's really wanting to accomplish?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida - Gunshine State
    Posts
    5,563
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 236 Times in 215 Posts

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by IndependentThinker View Post
    It seems to me that Obama has anything but the interests of the United States on his mind. He's too cozy with the U.N. He clearly has no communication skills that lead to working differences out with the states, and doesn't appear to care. The healthcare law that he wanted is going to put an extra burden on the poor. The list could go on. Does anyone have any theories as to what he's really wanting to accomplish?
    He is just a typical Left Wing moron. Left Wingers never get anything right. The sooner we get rid of him the better. The sooner the world gets rid of all the Left Wingers the better.
    Libtards hate freedom unless it is the freedom to kill a child on demand for the sake of convenience. Otherwise they want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    The sooner we get rid of him the better
    Unfortunately, I think now that he's in, there's going to be no way to get him out. Impeachment has been talked about, but that's all they ever do is talk. I think he's here to stay for the length of his term. I'm hoping the U.S. survives.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pixels on your screen
    Posts
    6,687
    Thanks
    1,012
    Thanked 950 Times in 699 Posts

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Just a couple more years of insanity from the Nobel peace prize winner, to go, then.
    Save us all 22,000,000 a day. Leave the EU.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by IndependentThinker View Post
    Does anyone have any theories as to what he's really wanting to accomplish?
    Cloward and Piven. You can't get a new system (socialism) until you collapse the old system (capitalism). The debt that he's accumulated has nothing to do with "creating jobs". It's about accumulating debt for the sake of accumulating debt. The more debt we have, the less able we are to act in our own interests in foreign policy decisions. He hates this country and wants to see us brought down a peg......which I suspect is the reason that he's so popular worldwide. The rest of the world wants to see us brought down a peg also, and Lord Zero is very happy to oblige.
    "That's a man.....That's a stand tall, walk straight, put God's share in the collection plate, Man"- Jack Ingram

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 192 Times in 162 Posts
    Blog Entries
    31

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantal View Post
    Cloward and Piven. You can't get a new system (socialism) until you collapse the old system (capitalism). The debt that he's accumulated has nothing to do with "creating jobs". It's about accumulating debt for the sake of accumulating debt. The more debt we have, the less able we are to act in our own interests in foreign policy decisions. He hates this country and wants to see us brought down a peg......which I suspect is the reason that he's so popular worldwide. The rest of the world wants to see us brought down a peg also, and Lord Zero is very happy to oblige.
    The accumulation of debt in most western countries was caused by American crooked hedge fund managers, bankers and financiers when they sold parcels useless mortgages to naive European banks, not by Obama.

    It's your rotten uncontrolled financial system which encourages dishonest traders and operators to play monopoly with peoples lives,to be bailed out by the very people who suffered the most.

    It's sad to see that the American people are easily manipulated by scare stories by Fox and rabid right wing politicians with the power and the capacity to mount a scurrilous campaign with racist overtones against Obama.

    America is in dire state because your idiot of a President dim wit Bush junior decided to mount a war against Iraq, a country where Al qaeda was not operating from and wanting to finish the job daddy didn't manage to complete and secure oil wells which he saw as a source of supply, with American oil production diminishing.

    Iraq was a dictatorship under Saddam and he ruled by terror, but this should have not have been a reason to invade and destroy it's social fabric, releasing religious sects to engage in internecine mass murder of each other and the killing of thousands of innocent Iraqis . There many other dictatorships throughout the world where little or no pressure is being appliedby the US. Even the fall back excuse of overthrowing a despot who had nothing to do with 9/11 is a feeble excuse.

    Your politicians and military must be stupid not to have seen that the terror threat came mainly from Pakistan and Afghanistan. They thought they were clever arming the Mujaheddin against the Russians the same Mujaheddin who are nowoperating as part and parcel of Al Qaeda. Well before this the Russians realised they could only control the capital Kabul and couldn't sustain the casualties they were taking, and couldn't maintain any permanent presence in the rest of the country. Any decent political/ military analyst should have seen this.Russian public outrage at the at the high number of casualties and the drain on finances and resources was forcing the Russian government into a staged withdrawal.

    America's problems were deep seated and getting worse under Bush, a legacy left to Obama to sort out. He's becoming the fall guy for the thieving crooked robber bankers and a previous President with half a brain.

    Deny it if you will, the tirade of abuse unleashed against Obama is racially motivated and nothing else. The rabid American pundits idea of Socialism is any kind of fairness found in a society. It's what we in Britain call I'm alright Jack syndrome pull up the drawbridge and **** the rest.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Rural South Midlands
    Posts
    5,493
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    It's not often I agree with the vast majority of what you say Exp, but this is indeed one of those occasions!
    Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant only an intellectual could ignore it - Thomas Sowell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    5,935
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Expounder View Post
    The accumulation of debt in most western countries was caused by American crooked hedge fund managers, bankers and financiers when they sold parcels useless mortgages to naive European banks, not by Obama.

    It's your rotten uncontrolled financial system which encourages dishonest traders and operators to play monopoly with peoples lives,to be bailed out by the very people who suffered the most.

    It's sad to see that the American people are easily manipulated by scare stories by Fox and rabid right wing politicians with the power and the capacity to mount a scurrilous campaign with racist overtones against Obama.

    America is in dire state because your idiot of a President dim wit Bush junior decided to mount a war against Iraq, a country where Al qaeda was not operating from and wanting to finish the job daddy didn't manage to complete and secure oil wells which he saw as a source of supply, with American oil production diminishing.

    Iraq was a dictatorship under Saddam and he ruled by terror, but this should have not have been a reason to invade and destroy it's social fabric, releasing religious sects to engage in internecine mass murder of each other and the killing of thousands of innocent Iraqis . There many other dictatorships throughout the world where little or no pressure is being appliedby the US. Even the fall back excuse of overthrowing a despot who had nothing to do with 9/11 is a feeble excuse.

    Your politicians and military must be stupid not to have seen that the terror threat came mainly from Pakistan and Afghanistan. They thought they were clever arming the Mujaheddin against the Russians the same Mujaheddin who are nowoperating as part and parcel of Al Qaeda. Well before this the Russians realised they could only control the capital Kabul and couldn't sustain the casualties they were taking, and couldn't maintain any permanent presence in the rest of the country. Any decent political/ military analyst should have seen this.Russian public outrage at the at the high number of casualties and the drain on finances and resources was forcing the Russian government into a staged withdrawal.

    America's problems were deep seated and getting worse under Bush, a legacy left to Obama to sort out. He's becoming the fall guy for the thieving crooked robber bankers and a previous President with half a brain.

    Deny it if you will, the tirade of abuse unleashed against Obama is racially motivated and nothing else. The rabid American pundits idea of Socialism is any kind of fairness found in a society. It's what we in Britain call I'm alright Jack syndrome pull up the drawbridge and **** the rest.
    Hear hear.
    All through the Bush admin, his supporters blamed everything on the previous admin, it was all Clintons fault and Bush had inherited the problems. I remember asking on another forum if Obama would be entitled to do the same, blame everything on Bush. And here we are with the right in the US using the most squalid tactics to attack Obama. Everything from overt racism, to mad religiously motivated hysteria (Obama is apparently the anti Christ).

    The criminal neglegence in Iraq by the Bush admin is astounding when one looks into it.
    The repeated ignored warnings from the Generals on the ground that things were not going to plan. The ignored opposition fom people like Jay Garner, David Kay, General Myers and Frank to the appointent of Paul Bremer as interim governer of Iraq. The ignored warnings from the same people that to de-Baathificate Iraq in the way that Bremer planned would be a disaster. Take away the top echelons they said, and leave the rest to run the country for us.
    The dismissal of 300,000 Iraqi soldiers and police, basically in one day, meant that Iraq now had 300,000 armed men on the street, no job, no money, no food to feed their families.
    The dismissal of 40,000 ministry workers and officials, again over night.
    Even doctors, surgeons, nurses, teachers, community leaders were dismissed from their pots by Bremer.
    He was warned over and over, especially by Jay Garner, that it would descend Iraq into anarchy, cost the lives of thousands of US troops, and who knows how many Iraqis.
    The so called hot list of over 900 sites where WMD's or material to produce them would be found. The US military were sent on a 3 year wild goose chase, and found nothing. Not one of the sites showed up anything. They couldn't even get a radiation reading, let alone a"smoking gun".

    The repeated warnings from George Tenet that an attack on the US was iminent were ignored by Bush. Tenet produced numerous intercepted phone calls, emails that spoke of "Zero hour", "This will be the big one", "The US will take notice now"....and many more. Bush, Rice, Powel, Chene, Rumsfeld all dismissed Tenets warnings, refering to OBL as "a fly in the ointment". They were so obsessed with Iraq, even before Bush was sworn in.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

    The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

    Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida - Gunshine State
    Posts
    5,563
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 236 Times in 215 Posts

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Expounder View Post
    The accumulation of debt in most western countries was caused by American crooked hedge fund managers, bankers and financiers when they sold parcels useless mortgages to naive European banks, not by Obama.
    That is not exactly right.

    The amount of debt is the result of the governments spending more money than they took in. What part of that that don’t you understand? If you don’t want to go in debt then don’t spend more money than you have, correct? Elected officials don’t understand this basic concept of economics and they think all money is free and they spend it like a drunken sailor in order to appease their constituencies without any consideration of the consequences.

    If you go in debt then you shouldn’t blame the people that lent you the money. Especially if you are a government that has the ability to tax people and theoretically have the ability to cover all debts.

    I think it is disgusting when the people of any democratlly elected government do not take responsibility for the actions of their elected leaders. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

    The failure of the banking system in the US, and I suspect in several other countries, was the direct result of the government putting pressure on the lenders to lend money for stupid social justice reasons to people that neither had the means or the intentions of every paying it back. Another failure of socialism. Who would have thunk it?

    In the US the mechanism to institute this dumb ass idea of lending money to minorities and others than couldn’t pay it back is called “The Community Reinvestment Act” and was enacted when that idiot Jimmy Carter was President and the cumulative results of that stupidly hit the last year of the Bush’s Administration with the banks having loans that didn’t get paid back. It was a time bomb waiting to happen.

    If a foreign country bought any mortgages from a hedge fund manager or anybody else then shame on them for not checking on the collateral. Who in their right mind would purchase a mortgage from a welfare Black in Chicago? Is that welfare person really going to give you the six percent interest and full payment of the loan back? If you think so then you are dumb.

    Obama has no idea how to run the economy. His program to raid the US Treasury and redistribute the money to his filthy special interest groups like the unions, environmental wackos and the minorities has been a disaster for the US. It is going to be a two step process to get rid of the SOB. First we have to get control of Congress to stop further damage and then we have to wait two more years and get his sorry ass out of the White House so we can start to reverse the damage.
    Libtards hate freedom unless it is the freedom to kill a child on demand for the sake of convenience. Otherwise they want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 192 Times in 162 Posts
    Blog Entries
    31

    Re: Obama's Agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    That is not exactly right.

    The amount of debt is the result of the governments spending more money than they took in. What part of that that don’t you understand? If you don’t want to go in debt then don’t spend more money than you have, correct? Elected officials don’t understand this basic concept of economics and they think all money is free and they spend it like a drunken sailor in order to appease their constituencies without any consideration of the consequences.
    You should pose your argument centered on Bush and Cheney who wasted billions of tax dollars fighting a non existent Al qaeda in Iraq and looking for non extent W.O.M.D. Or, was it just the oil Cheney had in his sites? Massive force with massive resources at their disposal and making errors of judgement which compounded the amount spent that's where your tax dollars went. Al Qaeda did eventually appear on the scene in small numbers to take advantage of the chaos created by US policy, but in the area they operated they began to slaughter civilians who didn't conform to their interpretation of Islam.

    It took one brave Iraqi local leader to decide enough was enough and approached the US military, proposed US co-operation with his local irregular insurgents to nail Al Qaeda, the outcome an Al Qaeda/Taliban wipe out. This one act was the beginning of the end of US forces In Iraq. This co-operation spread and the result was a sigh of relief my the US military and politicians. Hence,bye bye Iraq, left by the US in pile of rubble and mayhem, and an Arab world outraged at the destruction and slaughter of which was one time a civilized society with a rich history of culture.

    If you go in debt then you shouldn’t blame the people that lent you the money. Especially if you are a government that has the ability to tax people and theoretically have the ability to cover all debts.

    I think it is disgusting when the people of any democratlly elected government do not take responsibility for the actions of their elected leaders. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

    The failure of the banking system in the US, and I suspect in several other countries, was the direct result of the government putting pressure on the lenders to lend money for stupid social justice reasons to people that neither had the means or the intentions of every paying it back. Another failure of socialism. Who would have thunk it?
    Don't blame the government for this. Banks are institutions who should only lend money after all checks were made on the recipients. They are in business to make a profit so it doesn't make sense to lend money to someone who can't pay it back or are you saying that the US government lead by Bush/Cheney forced them into it?. Remember all of this damage was done when they were in power, nothing to do with Obama. They were encouraged to lend by Greenspan's advice [a Bush cohort] to keep lending and keep the bubble growing, when they could have drawn back or called a halt before they loaned to the sub mortgage market. Yes, there would have been a recession but a routine one, and nowhere near the catastrophic one we have today.

    In the US the mechanism to institute this dumb ass idea of lending money to minorities and others than couldn’t pay it back is called “The Community Reinvestment Act” and was enacted when that idiot Jimmy Carter was President and the cumulative results of that stupidly hit the last year of the Bush’s Administration with the banks having loans that didn’t get paid back. It was a time bomb waiting to happen.
    The banks are to blame here, no one twisted their arms to throw money into an abyss. The are independent business answer- able to their shareholders. Greenspan was the prime government financial adviser at the time he encouraged the bubble to grow by inferring every thing in the garden was rosy. Mortgage representatives were conning thousands of people by offering in many cases ridiculously low mortgages which in case reported, lasted only a day.

    If a foreign country bought any mortgages from a hedge fund manager or anybody else then shame on them for not checking on the collateral. Who in their right mind would purchase a mortgage from a welfare Black in Chicago? Is that welfare person really going to give you the six percent interest and full payment of the loan back? If you think so then you are dumb.

    Obama has no idea how to run the economy. His program to raid the US Treasury and redistribute the money to his filthy special interest groups like the unions, environmental wackos and the minorities has been a disaster for the US. It is going to be a two step process to get rid of the SOB. First we have to get control of Congress to stop further damage and then we have to wait two more years and get his sorry ass out of the White House so we can start to reverse the damage.
    I think you'll find is was the Republicans under a Bush/Cheney leadership whose total incompetence and greed to control vital world resources couldn't run the economy and left it in a dire state for Obama to clear up. The overtones of most of the bile directed at Obama is because he is a black President. I would guess you didn't vote for him. The campaign against him is an insidious racist campaign the core of which is that no upstart N***** should be president of the USA.
    Last edited by Midas; 15-10-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Corrected tags

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •