Thread: Chistian's wanting to change the constitution in the USA

Thanks

Chistian's wanting to change the constitution in the USA

It is easier to change the constitution then it is to change gods word...

Unbelievable

Thanks

Re: Chistian's wanting to change the constitution in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilting View Post

It is easier to change the constitution then it is to change gods word...

Unbelievable
    What is unbelievable about it? There is a mechanism to change/amend the Constitution. It requires the approval of the 3/4ths of the States. Anyone can suggest the Constitution can be change. The stupid Left Wingers are suggesting some really dumb ass changes all the time.

That video is a couple of years old and is nothing more than a campaign stump speech by Huckabee during the 2008 election. Huckabee was the Governor of Arkansas and an ordained preacher. His base was largely made up of Christians that have just as much a right to further their agenda as a filthy piece of crap community organizer from Illinois. Huckabee lost in the Republican Primaries. Huckabee has a weekly TV show on Fox and if you are interested in knowing his views on things you are welcome to listen through the Internet if you donít get Fox on the satellite.

Huckabee didnít win the primaries because he was too Liberal for many Americans. I didnít vote for him because he indicated he liked the idea of universal healthcare and giving amnesty to the Illegals. He also was as not as strong supporter of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as I would have liked.
    Libtards hate freedom unless it is the freedom to kill a child on demand for the sake of convenience. Otherwise they want the government to control every aspect of our lives.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Chistian's wanting to change the constitution in the USA

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!