Thread: 'Up the IRA' says Nazi Saluting Thug

Thanks

Thumbs down 'Up the IRA' says Nazi Saluting Thug

The foul drunk, dubbed "the most disgusting woman in Britain" after she was caught on CCTV desecrating Blackpool's tribute to fallen heroes, got a total of 15 weeks suspended for one year for outraging public decency and assaulting the policewoman sent to arrest her.

As she left court, boyfriend Frank McCartney stuck one finger above his top lip and performed a Nazi salute.
    The lout, in his late 30s, then yelled at the war veterans "Up the IRA".....

Frank McCartney Nazi insult after vile Cenotaph girl Wendy Lewis walks | The Sun |News

If they hate this country so much and hate its people , why dont they just leave? the defacing of our war memorials SHOULD mean a prison sentence. The fact that this woman should even be allowed to breed is appalling. Well they are definitely up there with the Blairs as Britains vilest couple!!!
    Vote BNP

Thanks

Re: 'Up the IRA' says Nazi Saluting Thug

Such disregard is terrible. Didn't she even get a fine or anything? You'd think she'd at least get that? It seems that war memorials are being attacked at a rate of 1 a week. The question begs why? I don't agree with war but I don't see why we can't remember our lost citizens even if i don't agree with war. My grandfather was captured by the German army and was tortured, he escaped twice and shot in the head once but survived.

I don't agree with war but if he didn't fight against the Nazi regime who knows what Britain would be like now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Putting them in prison wouldn't do much other than apiese those that were outraged by it, which any decent person should be. By the look of them they'd probably be quite happy to lie in a cell for 23 hours a day, have their meals provided etc. They'd probably be amongst their own kind as well.
    No, a far more fitting punishment would be to have them do several hundred hours of hard, filthy, back breaking graft for the comunity they have insulted. Work that's heavily supervised, in an authoritarian draconian way. A suitable sentence for a serious public order offense should be about 6 weeks in jail. Give them 6 weeks of hard graft, 14 hours a day, then place them under curfew until it's time to start work the next day. My guess is they'd hate that far more than lying in a state provided bed all day.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    Putting them in prison wouldn't do much other than apiese those that were outraged by it, which any decent person should be. By the look of them they'd probably be quite happy to lie in a cell for 23 hours a day, have their meals provided etc. They'd probably be amongst their own kind as well.
    No, a far more fitting punishment would be to have them do several hundred hours of hard, filthy, back breaking graft for the comunity they have insulted. Work that's heavily supervised, in an authoritarian draconian way. A suitable sentence for a serious public order offense should be about 6 weeks in jail. Give them 6 weeks of hard graft, 14 hours a day, then place them under curfew until it's time to start work the next day. My guess is they'd hate that far more than lying in a state provided bed all day.
    I agree with you on this issue.