Thread: Prescott: Labour's almost bankrupt!

Thanks

Prescott: Labour's almost bankrupt!

It comes as no surprise that the Labour party is almost bankrupt; after all the media publicity about the mismanagement of our economy is it any surprise that no-one is prepared to put their own money into such a corrupt organisation?

To me it is even more horrifying to have to listen to Labour politicians still trying to dish out advice on how to run the country's affairs. Is anyone prepared to admit that they still want to see Labour in power again, especially as the only politician who has gone is Gordon Brown and all the rest are still mired as a result of their total incompetence?

The Press Association: Prescott: Labour's almost bankrupt

Thanks

Re: Prescott: Labour's almost bankrupt!

Good , I hope they are wiped out completly go away and never,ever darken our doorsteps again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wishful thinking you dipstick, this coalition is headed for the rocks I said some time ago that it would take a year to 18 months for it to collapse in on itself it's never going to last five years. None of the cuts have have so far been felt, it's like a phoney war the calm before the storm. The Lib Dems opportunists leaders have been stretched to the limit by the hatchet cuts they have agreed to, to the dismay of their members. They've proved ineffectual as "partners" in reining back the worst of the destructive Tory policies, they are just window dressing, useful to the rabid millionaire Tories.

Cameron is viewed suspiciously as a loose cannon internationally, and a threat to the stability of Britain. His bunch of mavericks will tear the heart out of Britain.

Don't worry about the Labour party it came out of the election with a block of a respectable number of MPs in spite of dipsticks like you forecasting a Labour wipe out. I would also remind you that the Tories did not receive outright mandate to rip the country apart. After 13 years in the wilderness, a paper thin majority, and the reliance on Lib Dem renegade leadership to see them through the five years, they are skating on thin ice.

My contribution after a long rest will set the records straight for independently minded people if they ever go to this forum, which is [with one or two exceptions] a hornets nest of extreme right wing flag waving activists and supporters.

Yours Expounder.
    Advocates of capitalism believe : "The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate"

Thanks

Just because we will feel the effects of cuts does not mean that the cuts are not supported by the British public. I would think by now many would like to see the social services sector, NHS, and many more of the branches of government be reigned in on outrageous spending and a lack of accountability. We would also like to see the people we hire to work for us to actually do that job for us and not create endless red tape and inefficiencies that create a lack of trust that we have for the Government.

If Labour policy is considered the heart of the country it should be pulled out and stamped on publicly so those who were suckling on labours t;t's can see that it's time to grow up.

Thanks

Is that morally or financially bankrupt?
    Vote BNP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Is that morally or financially bankrupt?
    I would say yes to both questions!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Expounder View Post
    Wishful thinking you dipstick, this coalition is headed for the rocks I said some time ago that it would take a year to 18 months for it to collapse in on itself it's never going to last five years. None of the cuts have have so far been felt, it's like a phoney war the calm before the storm. The Lib Dems opportunists leaders have been stretched to the limit by the hatchet cuts they have agreed to, to the dismay of their members. They've proved ineffectual as "partners" in reining back the worst of the destructive Tory policies, they are just window dressing, useful to the rabid millionaire Tories.

Cameron is viewed suspiciously as a loose cannon internationally, and a threat to the stability of Britain. His bunch of mavericks will tear the heart out of Britain.

Don't worry about the Labour party it came out of the election with a block of a respectable number of MPs in spite of dipsticks like you forecasting a Labour wipe out. I would also remind you that the Tories did not receive outright mandate to rip the country apart. After 13 years in the wilderness, a paper thin majority, and the reliance on Lib Dem renegade leadership to see them through the five years, they are skating on thin ice.

My contribution after a long rest will set the records straight for independently minded people if they ever go to this forum, which is [with one or two exceptions] a hornets nest of extreme right wing flag waving activists and supporters.

Yours Expounder.
    So good to see you back!
    "The people who have sacrificed their view in order to get to the top have very often left no footprints in the sands of time." Tony Benn