Thread: The Government is a company - A profitable one too!

LpmRaven Guest

The Government is a company - A profitable one too!

From birth you become an employee of the government.

Your PERSON (your birth certificate) bind you to pay taxes and fines which lawfully you do not have to pay if you do not give consent. Your parents gave consent when you were a baby however you were still present to witness this contract.

As a MAN or WOMAN you must follow common law, however, for example council tax is an ACT OF PARLIMENT and therefore you are not lawfully forced to pay it.

The police and courts are now effectively money collectors using legal terms which mean totally different things to the English language meanings therefore tricking people into giving jurisdiction over them, this is shameful.

I ask you all to watch this video on BBC Iplayer, I found it last week and it is shocking: BBC5.tv eyePlayer - It's an illusion

I have also found some great videos on the example i gave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
    Here is another (filmed in court): YouTube - Councils, Courts and Conmen Part 1 of 2

I would like to hear what other people think and to verify that I have it right.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: The Government is a company - A profitable one too!

Yes Raven , then why not go and join the freemen? They have not concept of obeying statutes. Yes Raven the use of the english language is a trick which the legal and lawful profession use with rigour , the importance is to remember that there is a difference between legal and lawful.

Thanks

I've spent a little time investigating the premise of the freemen.

They state that our birth certificate or anything else we register with the government becomes government property, so essentially we are chattel. And it would seem they are right.

As to the strawman argument, while it may be technically right, and the Government cannot act lawfully to collect any taxes from you as a man or woman, resisting doing so would probably see you destitute and or imprisoned.

I do see the point that we are no longer free agents but what can anyone do about it? You think resisting paying taxes will make you free? I just don't see the point to the arguments put forth by those who are trying to educate us on freedom. I would like to be free to drive my car, work, accumulate assets etc... And so far i'm able to do these things. Sure the Government takes their unfair share. But we as a people have taken our unfair share of services far beyond the means of the ability of the Government to collect taxes to pay for it all.

LpmRaven Guest

Its not just about not paying taxes etc, and resisting will not put you in prison. There are alot of resources on the internet that can haelp achieve the freemen dream. I am just trying to spread the word because people are ignorant to these facts and are caught up in mainstream society way too much, the focus on possessions will surely fail in the next 100 years. Its is unsustainable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LpmRaven View Post
    Its not just about not paying taxes etc, and resisting will not put you in prison. There are alot of resources on the internet that can haelp achieve the freemen dream. I am just trying to spread the word because people are ignorant to these facts and are caught up in mainstream society way too much, the focus on possessions will surely fail in the next 100 years. Its is unsustainable.
    So what is the freemen dream?

LpmRaven Guest

I am Simply trying to raise awareness of the freemen movement. We are all slaves of the state.
    Some people won't believe the truth if it is right before their eyes.

To live a life in these times being a freemen is possible but you lose out on pretty much everything.
    Until someone writes a guide to being a freemen with advantages, disadvantages and templates to deal with the police and what to say in court then nothing is going to happen amoungst the general public. Life will just continue as usual. There is no aim and no purpose to the freemen movement (a small movement at that) which is something it greatly lacks.

It would be fine if they were all chipping in for some land in the south of england to claim free from the rath of United Kingdom Corporation Ltd. and its counterparts, a land where the police cannot reach you without walking a few mile, no roads, just a sustainable life with very nice houses and the day off work on wednesday, saturday and sunday. Sustainable energy, food, housing, Health (there would need to be some sort of medical building like a clinic and a hospital if it really kicked off and 1000's came) but im sure that could be achieved with every that moved there giving up all money when they moved there, to buy medicine etc. which cannot be produced from the land. ??? - I would appreciate comments on this section as I'm thinking of writing a short book about society and how to build one from scratch ???

I really do wonder how it would feel back in the days when your rights were protected by your sword and the man beside you, today, the few conquer the many.. If everyone chose to chage this it would happen. As we all know though we are caught in this trap.