Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man jailed for a practical joke

Thanks

Man jailed for a practical joke

A prankster who painted his flatmate’s face with nail varnish and KY Jelly as she slept has been jailed – for ten months.

Sneaky Ian Mahoney, 32, crept into Nicola Parle’s room after she went to bed following a drinking session. He smeared her face with various products he found in the bathroom including nail varnish, make-up, KY Jelly and Vicks vapour rub.

James Taghdissian, prosecuting, told the court: "When she woke at 6am she was unable to open her eyes and she panicked. She touched her face and hair and felt grease and other things. She managed to get to the bathroom and washed her face so she could open her eyes then she phoned a friend to come to her assistance."

The victim was physically unhurt but Mahoney was jailed for ten months because she was defenceless during the ordeal....

Man jailed for painting flatmate’s face as she slept | swns.com

compare it to this.....

No jail for rapist....
    A man who befriended a 12-year-old girl over the internet and then had sex with her has been given a suspended sentence.

Junaid Bhuta, aged 18 of Manchester Road, Frenchwood, Preston, pleaded guilty to the **** of a girl under the age of 13 at an earlier hearing, and was sentenced to six months' imprisonment suspended for 18 months at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court yesterday.

Bhuta was 18 and the young girl 12 when, in January 2010, he requested she become his friend on the social networking site Facebook.

He sent indecent images of himself to the young girl....

Man sentenced for sexually exploiting girl - Manchester Evening News

Rapists get to walk the streets and practical jokers get jailed? What a complete farce of a justice system we have in this country
    Vote BNP

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Man jailed for a practical joke

The victim was physically unhurt but Mahoney was jailed for ten months because she was defenceless during the ordeal....

Man jailed for painting flatmate’s face as she slept | swns.com

compare it to this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    No jail for rapist....
    A man who befriended a 12-year-old girl over the internet and then had sex with her has been given a suspended sentence.

Junaid Bhuta, aged 18 of Manchester Road, Frenchwood, Preston, pleaded guilty to the **** of a girl under the age of 13 at an earlier hearing, and was sentenced to six months' imprisonment suspended for 18 months at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court yesterday.

Bhuta was 18 and the young girl 12 when, in January 2010, he requested she become his friend on the social networking site Facebook.

He sent indecent images of himself to the young girl....

Man sentenced for sexually exploiting girl - Manchester Evening News

Rapists get to walk the streets and practical jokers get jailed? What a complete farce of a justice system we have in this country
    yes the system is corrupted and you have to ask yourselves what of the Judge's who try these cases?there is no way this would happen if they were honest moral and uncorrupted.so then are they now corrupted to allow us to say that they are pedophiles and rapist themselves? because that is the only way this sort of thing can happen??
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

Thanks

"I hope this case sends out a message to people like Bhuta who use social networking sites to befriend underage girls for sexual purposes that we will arrest and prosecute you."

Well the kind of message I would infer from this is "Yes we will arrest and prosecute you but then we will let you go again."
    The richest man is not he who has the most but he who needs the least.

Thanks

How times change. I recall shaving a girlfriends eyebrows off ,tying her hair in knots and writing tart on her forehead with a permanent marker when she past out after a rather heavy night.
    I have to date served 30 years for that offence with no end in sight.
    She did get me back some years later when worst for the drink I awoke with a pair of flippers and a snorkle superglued to myself !

The rapist should have got life. The first judge needs a sense of humour transplant,the second needs to find another job

crazylilting Guest

I doubt the same judge sat both trials. Just shows how subjective the position of a judge is, apparently justice is not blind. Or is it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    How times change. I recall shaving a girlfriends eyebrows off ,tying her hair in knots and writing tart on her forehead with a permanent marker when she past out after a rather heavy night.
    I have to date served 30 years for that offence with no end in sight.
    She did get me back some years later when worst for the drink I awoke with a pair of flippers and a snorkle superglued to myself !

The rapist should have got life. The first judge needs a sense of humour transplant,the second needs to find another job
    Ha Ha well said. How did you get the super glue, flippers and snorkle off?
    Vote BNP

crazylilting Guest

What one person finds funny isn't funny to another. I remember some of my brothers parties when we were growing up and some of the things they did to people who passed out... I didn't find anything funny about it and always wondered why they got away with being so absolutely stupid. Why is it people find humour in humiliating others? As for the rapist, the judge should be fired!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Ha Ha well said. How did you get the super glue, flippers and snorkle off?
    Stanley knife and very sharp razor, over a period of a few days

crazylilting Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    Stanley knife and very sharp razor, over a period of a few days
    You could of used lacquer thinner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilting View Post
    You could of used lacquer thinner.
    I could have auditioned for the man from atlantis