Thread: UKIP LEADER QUITS - Lord Pearson has resigned!

Thanks

UKIP LEADER QUITS - Lord Pearson has resigned!

UKIP LEADER QUITS - Lord Pearson has resigned!

Hi,

for those who are interested in this latest debacle for UKIP the full factual details and numerous links are available if you CLICK HERE

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks

Re: UKIP LEADER QUITS - Lord Pearson has resigned!

A wrong choice as leader. UKIP needed to kick on after a moderately successfull Euro campaign not go backwards. All eurosceptic parties have failed to get the message across to the people.They have all let us down without reservation. UKIP still seem our best bet and that in itself is depressing

Thanks

How many people are on the petition to call for a referendum on leaving the EU so far?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    A wrong choice as leader. UKIP needed to kick on after a moderately successfull Euro campaign not go backwards. All eurosceptic parties have failed to get the message across to the people.They have all let us down without reservation. UKIP still seem our best bet and that in itself is depressing
    Hi,

UKIP's results at the EU election were a joke - they were expected to get 2 or 3 MEPs in their own right but were shocked to find, despite Farage and Croucher endlessly raising the profile of the BNP, that it was UKIP that became the dustbin into which all the protest votes against Westminster corruption, as it was seen, were hurled in disgust.

UKIP then lurched forward with a rag bag of utterly useless and totally corrupt MEPs to form an anti Jewish, anti Islamist, anti homosexual, racist and pro EU membership grouping in the EU called tyhe EFD - the group is more racist than The BNP which Mark Croucher and Nigel Farage had done so much to promote.

Nikki Sinclaire was to have resigned immediately from the vile group but remained in the hope of winning (optimistic) the leadership election and leading the party to some sort of sanity as a party working to get Britain out of The EU NOT just to enrich Farage and his parasites.

It was not to be and the weak and useless political fool Pearson was put in place - utterly without merit, ability, integrity, OQ or honesty a nasty piece of work all round.

I predicted prior to the leadership election he would quit immediately after the General Election but was put in place because Stuart Wheeler and any City money was unlikely to come forward as they did not trust the barrow boy with money, and rightly so!

UKIP is NOT the our best bet - a vacuum is our best bet!

UKIP have so befouled the EUroSceptic movement with its stunt a week, lies from its leadership, anti Islamism and Zionist support and the endless promotion of the BNP by Farage & Croucher as to be no more than a second rate BNP in blazers and plastic macs stuffing their pockets, their faces and eachother!

A political vacuum is soon filled and with UKIP gone we could see the emergence of a co-alition on the basis of Leave-the-EU (ever the optimist but I happen to love what Britain stands for an inclusive, religiously and racially tollerant laid back and inovative society, largely at ease with itself and its friends around the world in the Anglosphere)

Good luck to the EUroRealists and let us have an end to the scum that form UKIP and its lleadership and parasites.

If I genuinely thought UKIP in its present form was our only hope I would advocate suicide! (or was it EUthenasia that was popular on this Forum!!)

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazylilting View Post
    How many people are on the petition to call for a referendum on leaving the EU so far?
    Hi,

I understand it is doing well but as it was being run by Nikki Sinclaire and her staff at her personal expense initially it is a tad on hold as she is on holiday at the moment - I WILL keep you informed as soon as there is news but in the interim keep watching my blogs and the links to the petition.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.