Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigel FARAGE on QUESTION TIME 22-Jul-2010

Thanks

Nigel FARAGE on QUESTION TIME 22-Jul-2010

Hi,

Nigel Farage's come back performance on Question Time after making a complete Rs of himself in the General Election when the entire Party he effectively leads had an absoltely catastrophic and internally disasterous General Election where they were resoun dingly rejected in 640+ constituencies and where out of 19,000 elected offices they hold about 20 elected places.

Nigel Farage has been - as I predicted almost 15 years ago has been an unmittigated disaster as a leader - Malcolm Lord Pearson is just a fool and Christopher Lord Monkton is a professional clown and serial liar.

David Bannerman is also a fraud, petty crook, cheat and serial liar.

UKIP is all but bankrupt and awaiting a judgement for their dishonesty that could see them with a bill for over £1M but that is small beer to the huge amount of money that due to dishonest accounting looks as if it has been stolen by its leadership for personal gain like Tom Wise stole money and was sentenced to 2 years in prison last November but was let out on the QT in May because we expect our poiliticians to be as dishonest, corrupt, untrustworthy and bent as Tom Wise!

All that said Nigel Farage is good at ONE thing - he is a good performer. He was very good as UKIP's performing monkey but as we all know a monkey in silk is a monkey no less and the higher up the tree the monkey climbs the more we see its Rs and never was that more true than having Nigel Farage - who has never, ever won a single election of consequence as an MEP and a leader of UKIP.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks

Re: Nigel FARAGE on QUESTION TIME 22-Jul-2010

You dont like the bloke then ?

Thought he came across very well myself,only once did he utter the words "open door" and was cut short by Dumbelbee. ."I agree with Nigel" was the the most popular phrase of the evening

Thanks

Hi,

I said he was a great performer.

Yes I do like him - he is a likable rogue and a consumate humerous glib barrow boy.

Of course I like Nigel Farage - that he is a petty crook, a liar, a cheat, dishonest, corrupt, venal, without gravitas and a useless leader has absolutely nothing to do with liking him.

Great company but as a representative of my Country he is involved as a racist, anti Jewish, pro EU membership, supporter of dishonesty and violence, untrustworthy, a womaniser, a drunk, hugely insecure, and a fool but yes I like him.

I have absolutely no respect for him, he has NEVER earned any - but also I like most animals.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I saw the program last night, I thought he came across much as he always has done, a racist, misogynistic, demagogue show boater. His rant about the Burka showed his true colours. His comments about Nick Griffin struck me as very disengenuous, given that their political stances are not that much different. He was made to look both racist and stupid by the American lady in the audience.
    It was Ruth lea that kept saying "I agree with nigel", a woman who has little of any meaning or interest to say about anything. She certainly didn't agree with him about the Burka issue.
    Thank goodness this odius man will never be in power.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    I saw the program last night, I thought he came across much as he always has done, a racist, misogynistic, demagogue show boater. His rant about the Burka showed his true colours. His comments about Nick Griffin struck me as very disengenuous, given that their political stances are not that much different. He was made to look both racist and stupid by the American lady in the audience.
    It was Ruth lea that kept saying "I agree with nigel", a woman who has little of any meaning or interest to say about anything. She certainly didn't agree with him about the Burka issue.
    Hi,

I do not for a moment disagree but I still like him on certain levels - he is an amusing oik entertaining and without one iota of Officer Quality but still a likeable rogue - unlike his longterm oppo Mark Croucher who I have always found to be a vile little nematode.

It is also worthy of note that in all the years and for all the £Millions they have made for themselves UKIP has not managed to move Britain one inch closer to leaving The EU.

It is also worthy of note that without the very clear support of Nigel Farage and Mark Croucher it is very obvious the BNP would have been very unlikely to have gained an MEP. Nigel Farage started his deliberate campaign to raise the profile of the BNP when he was orchestrating his own Reichstag Fire moment and his Crystal Nacht when he was purging UKIP BNP of decent honest folk who were genuinely elected such as Dr. Edmond, Dr. Abbott and those who supported them to replace them with pond life and dishonest scum.

Nigel Farage kept on promoting the BNP at every opportunity until his chum Mark Croucher joined in in about January.

We now understand why he wanted The BNP elected as MEPs as it seems he had already got plans to form his own Racist, anti Jewish, anti homosexual, pro EU membership Pan EU Political Party grouping 'The EFD' no doubt with the aim of jumping ship from UKIP which he has single handedly trashed, to form a new EU Party some time after his operation in November.

Already he has sewn the seeds of Pan EUropeanism by rigging the selection process to appoint the serial fraud Marta Andreasen as an MEP for Britain when she lives in Barcelona!

These people are beneath contempt but that does not mean I do not like Nigel Farage.

This is almost the complete opposite of Nick Clegg & David Cameron who I do NOT like but whose betrayal of these United Kingdoms has been similarly dishonest to that of Nigel Farage.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks

Again, the only person who spoke any sense, on that 10.35, thursday night slot; glad I stayed up for it, despite a 5.00 am start.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK View Post
    How was he racist? Was it because he dared to oppose the burka? He didn"t think Nick Griffin should be excluded from the Queens garden party? Or was it some other reason? most of the others were just the same boring, PC stero types; that"s why I only bother watching Ouestion Time when we have somebody interesting on the panal, like Mr Farage.

As for Mr Farage never gaing power, I wouldn"t count on it - far more unlikely things have happend, I can assure you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    How was he racist?
    Nigel Farage IS A RACIST - he runs and chairs the most violently Racist Pan EU Political Party grouping The EFD - Do check your FACTs.

Was it because he dared to oppose the burka?
    NO not for a moment but he knows very little about Islam and that is clear and his titular party leader is a Zionist supporter (Google >lord pearson jerusalem summit<)
    There is no doubt Lord Pearson is a racist - see the NoTW article about him and his own video linked there.
    Some Muslim women find the burqa empowering and some it controls - it is just like so called christians who move from woman to woman selecting those that seek victim status.
    Why get excited by the burka?

He didn"t think Nick Griffin should be excluded from the Queens garden party?
    Yes but without the help and promotion of the BNP by Nigel Farage & Mark Croucher raising their profile over a long period The BNP may well never have had an MEP elected.

Or was it some other reason? most of the others were just the same boring, PC stero types; that"s why I only bother watching Ouestion Time when we have somebody interesting on the panal, like Mr Farage.

As for Mr Farage never gaing power, I wouldn"t count on it - far more unlikely things have happend, I can assure you!
    Have you EVER studied UKIP's results in the 17 years Farage has been defacto leader? UKIP's national and local results have been a catastrophic joke with total consistency - as have been The BNP.

Out of about 19,000 elected political offices in these United Kingdoms UKIP has about 20 elected members!!

Nigel Farage is a clever performing monkey but he sure aint no organ grinder - he is only known to most people for childish stunts, schoolboy humour, barrow boy glibness and idiotic outbursts treated with contempt by the EU pretend Parliament.

Now that the corrupt, dishonest, dishonourable Mark Croucher with his racist and anti Jewish stance as media manager for Farage's EFD is gone PERHAPS Nigel Farage will grow up and stop consistently appointing trash around him so as to look clever.

That said, although he is disloyal self seeking, self enriching and spends far too much time thinking with his little head for lack of content in his big head - yes I like him - he is a likeable fool.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Lance-Watkins View Post
    Nigel Farage IS A RACIST - he runs and chairs the most violently Racist Pan EU Political Party grouping The EFD - Do check your FACTs.

NO not for a moment but he knows very little about Islam and that is clear and his titular party leader is a Zionist supporter (Google >lord pearson jerusalem summit<)
    There is no doubt Lord Pearson is a racist - see the NoTW article about him and his own video linked there.
    Some Muslim women find the burqa empowering and some it controls - it is just like so called christians who move from woman to woman selecting those that seek victim status.
    Why get excited by the burka?

Yes but without the help and promotion of the BNP by Nigel Farage & Mark Croucher raising their profile over a long period The BNP may well never have had an MEP elected.

Or was it some other reason? most of the others were just the same boring, PC stero types; that"s why I only bother watching Ouestion Time when we have somebody interesting on the panal, like Mr Farage.

Have you EVER studied UKIP's results in the 17 years Farage has been defacto leader? UKIP's national and local results have been a catastrophic joke with total consistency - as have been The BNP.

Out of about 19,000 elected political offices in these United Kingdoms UKIP has about 20 elected members!!

Nigel Farage is a clever performing monkey but he sure aint no organ grinder - he is only known to most people for childish stunts, schoolboy humour, barrow boy glibness and idiotic outbursts treated with contempt by the EU pretend Parliament.

Now that the corrupt, dishonest, dishonourable Mark Croucher with his racist and anti Jewish stance as media manager for Farage's EFD is gone PERHAPS Nigel Farage will grow up and stop consistently appointing trash around him so as to look clever.

That said, although he is disloyal self seeking, self enriching and spends far too much time thinking with his little head for lack of content in his big head - yes I like him - he is a likeable fool.

Regards,
    Greg_L-W.
    Hi Greg, nice to hear from you again. On the matter of our mutual friend being a racist, I thought Dave was refering to his comments on the programme, not his association with the EFD. If this does make him a racist, he is in good company - the vast majority of the population would support what he said (they might not admit it); I couldn"t see any evidence of any racism on Question Time. Mind you, Dave doesn"t strike me as unbiased, which is why I arrived at this conclusion. As far as I am aware UKIP don"t have any Adolf Hitler style ant-semitic policies. You feel the same way about Pearson/Farage as I do about Blair/Brown.

As for the "B" word, 67% of the population don"t want it ( probably higher) - I DON"T WANT IT! If that makes me racist, then I am proud to be racist! It is a stamp of Islam on our Great British culture, will drive the people further to the right. To many English and Muslim people it"s as offensive as a swasitka It seems to me that the only people that can"t see this is our present goverment, (who live in their own little make believe world) "wet behind the ears" students, their teachers and other people, for their own reasons, choose not too.

As for UKIP never gaing power, maybe your right - but if this is the case, somebody will jump into their shoes as the 4th largest party, probably much further right, far more radical and far more evil - AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THE"VE GOT IN MIND! You may get your anti-jewish polices, and more; I hope not. After all, it took Hitler many years to become Chancelor of Germany. A cautionary tale, take note. all I know is that you can"t go ignoring the wishes of the people, and survive on a long term basis; 17 years isn"t that long really.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi octopus (I feel a bit wierd calling you that lol).
    It was actally his remarks about Americans that made him come across as racist in my view. Credit due to the young lady in the audience for laughing off his stupid remarks and turning it around on him.
    I don't agee with his view on the Burak either. I'm not sure whether it was this debate or another that he appeared on recently about this issue, but he described the wearing of it as "rude". What a facile thing to say. To my mind, being rude is usually done through the use of ones mouth or gestures, not by ones clothing, especially if the clothing in question has some cultural or religious significance to the person wearing it.
    Farage seems to be adept at being extremely rude through the use of his mouth, as was evident by his remarks about America.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours ." Steven Roberts

The likelyhood of you being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions.

Barack Hussein Obama, the president that got Bin Laden!