Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 766

Thread: The Burka is British?!

  1. #1
    Far away Guest

    The Burka is British?!

    BBC News - Damian Green says burka ban would be 'un-British'

    I think he must be dismissed from his duties at once. There is not bigger step against democracy and freedom than allowing the burkas....If he does not understand that, he is not a conservative.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    7,559
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 822 Posts

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    Lets give them what thay want Completely ignore them, that way once thay see that it doesn't mean anything the Burka will disappear,
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  4. #4
    Far away Guest

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    Quote Originally Posted by fubar View Post
    Lets give them what thay want Completely ignore them, that way once thay see that it doesn't mean anything the Burka will disappear,
    Not at all! If you ignore them, they will take steps forward and forward, step by step, step by step...

    It is time the West to stand for it`s values...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    nuneaton
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Far away View Post
    Not at all! If you ignore them, they will take steps forward and forward, step by step, step by step...

    It is time the West to stand for it`s values...
    I think you out of step as you put it we as a people keep picking on the wrong enemy we have to look at the government who are responsible for this as it,s all part of the plan for a multi cultural society whether we like it or not the only way to stop this is to direct your anger at this government. The rest will be sort out later,i suppose you wish for a revolution, don't wait to long I think it might be a revolution of one.
    All it takes for evil to succeed is that good people do nothing
    When men cease to believe in god, thay do not therefore believe in nothing ,thay then become capable of believing anything. G.K Chesterton
    If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" William Shakespeare,
    The cleverest thing the New World Order has done, is to convince mankind that It's a good thing to be enslaved.

  6. #6
    The Silver Eagle Guest

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Far away View Post
    BBC News - Damian Green says burka ban would be 'un-British'

    I think he must be dismissed from his duties at once. There is not bigger step against democracy and freedom than allowing the burkas....If he does not understand that, he is not a conservative.
    Absolutely, but the truth is due to that statement he is a "phony" Conservative who believes that women are lower than cattler after all.
    They believe dominance is one that must reign therefore superiority of the women helps them to see this mental fabrication.

    One day Freedom will be recognized once again and Churchill's words will be remembered. The British blood
    that was spilled to protect there own country as we did ours for the sake of their current Freedoms they pursued
    will flow back home where those who still remember their History.

    The women live a life that covers there beauty and life long within the grasp of the tyrant.

  7. #7
    soloman Guest

    Top female Tory insists wearing Burka is a right

    I do enjoy reading a ridulous headline like this one!

    If the clothes women wear is a right and over-rides security issues then we might as well give up any attempts to keep our country secure.

    Banning burkas in the UK would be 'rather un-British', says Green | Mail Online

  8. #8
    Midas Guest

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    This is a quite good article which puts the other side of the story, that by continuing to allow the burka we are silently condoning the oppression of Muslim women - By refusing to ban the burka, Damian Green is supporting the humiliation of millions of British women – Telegraph Blogs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    7,559
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 822 Posts

    Re: The Burka is British?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midas View Post
    This is a quite good article which puts the other side of the story, that by continuing to allow the burka we are silently condoning the oppression of Muslim women - By refusing to ban the burka, Damian Green is supporting the humiliation of millions of British women – Telegraph Blogs
    I posted that post number 2!
    Great minds think alike.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    7,559
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 822 Posts

    Re: Top female Tory insists wearing Burka is a right

    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/m...40_677149c.jpg
    Perhaps she should wear a burkha...

Similar Threads

  1. Should British expats be able to vote in British elections?
    By srb7677 in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •