Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tis the season for the mainstream media to show their hatred of the BNP

Thanks

Tis the season for the mainstream media to show their hatred of the BNP

Have you noticed the increasing 'news' articles claiming the BNP are this, that and the other, about to crash, resignations etc etc

Now hear this, come closer, this happens EVERY few months before may, happened on a monstrous level this time last year, and this year will top that due to the potential of electoral success.

When are the far left going to grow up? Havn't they learned via Question Time that attacking the BNP with such hatred only backfires, dear me.

Remember what Churchill said, the next fascists will pose as anti-fascists. Churchill was a Freemason, he must've known what the plan was.
    "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

Thanks

Re: Tis the season for the mainstream media to show their hatred of the BNP

Im sure everyone's heard about the 'palace coup', so in reporting this, which has zero to do with anyone other than those in the BNP, the Far Right organisation Sky News reports, "A spokesman for anti-fascist organisation Searchlight said the rows appears to be about money, in particular Griffin's European expenses."

What possible assistence could the anti-BNP searchlight organisation throw on this story, its beyond me, but its the weeks before an election...
    "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

Thanks

In the Torygraph, it says
    "Mr Griffin, who is standing as a prospective MP for Barking and Dagenham, said that those who had no other way of expressing a legitimate grievance had a right to "hurt people, maim and blow things up".
    He added that people faced with a "tyrannical government" had a right, if not a duty, to "take up arms"."

But Nicholas Griffin states on his website, “Mr Carmen interviewed me years ago for a biography he claimed to be writing. They were all taped interviews to which I had agreed, and not secretly recorded as he is claiming.
    “Now he has produced edited and abbreviated clips designed to take out-of-context quotes to deceitfully present an utterly false picture of my views,”.
    “For example, in the clip which he is now bandying about on the issue of political violence, I said that if, hypothetically, we were denied access to the democratic process, we would have a right, or even a duty, to take up arms.
    “This is identical to what, for example, UKIP’s Nigel Farage said in the European Parliament just a few weeks ago,”.
    “I then stressed that we were not at, or anywhere near, that point, and that we would continue to be wholly and strictly constitutional, peaceful and within the democratic process.
    “I challenge Mr Carmen to release the entire interview, and not just the edited extracts. He is now engaged in trying to produce a Labour-style dodgy dossier in order to boost his profile.

Thanks

The weird season continues, and its not even october 31st.
    Nick Griffin's BNP is STILL the party of racist lies, violent thuggery and vicious anti-semitism | Mail Online
    You will no doubt notice the picture of the skinhead, taken in 1992, this man's name is David Hoffman YZ46/9a | David Hoffman Photo Library=
    David has infiltrated the NF and poses as a Nationalist Patriot. His facebook page states he's a fan of:
    • Truthout
    • HOPE not hate
    • Open Society Institute: Documentary Photography Project
    • Photo-Festivals / Foto-Festivals
    • Searchlight
    Hey, whats the going rate for his copyrighted picture to the Daily Mail in october, 1.50 perhaps, but in april weeks before an election, 100? more? And whats he going to do with that money, buy membership to the Labour party...well done Daily mail.

Thanks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaany little thing the fascist media can get away with, they'll try.

Telegraph headline "Marmite sues BNP over broadcast". Marmite sues BNP over broadcast: General Election 2010 - Telegraph
    Are they really sueing the BNP?, no, all they want is to disasociate their product from political parties.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newspresenter View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaany little thing the fascist media can get away with, they'll try.

Telegraph headline "Marmite sues BNP over broadcast". Marmite sues BNP over broadcast: General Election 2010 - Telegraph
    Are they really sueing the BNP?, no, all they want is to disasociate their product from political parties.
    There are no similar products on the market. Marmite is a yeast supremacist product! Hope not Marmite.
    Racism refers to "White people". Now you know what "Make racism history" really means - White genocide: Mixed-Race SUPREMACISM now 'cool'...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Right, is this the video at the centre of this?

Why is there a marmite jar in the top corner? I don't get it, and I've watched the whole thing, no mention of marmite at all. *scratches head*

And NP smearing happens on all sides going into an election. See the Daily Mail's unsubstantiated attack on Clegg today

Griffin doesn't like marmite anyway...cuz its black
    Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time.
    E. B. White

"
    To be honest, you think a/c jump the fence, I say the whole college jump the fence"
    The wonder that is Angelcountry
    "If we're going to have a police state, at least orgainise it properly!"
    Guy Outside the Chilcott Enquiry as he was led away by police for causing a 'disturbance' (thanks to LA I now know his name is Michael Culver)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DTE View Post
    Right, is this the video at the centre of this?

Why is there a marmite jar in the top corner? I don't get it, and I've watched the whole thing, no mention of marmite at all. *scratches head*

And NP smearing happens on all sides going into an election. See the Daily Mail's unsubstantiated attack on Clegg today

Griffin doesn't like marmite anyway...cuz its black
    More to the point, why is the voiceover done by David Cameron with a sore throat?
    And why does Richard Barnbrook always wear the same suit, which makes him look like an officer in the SS?
    So unproductive has conservatism been in producing a general conception of how a social order is maintained that its modern votaries, in trying to construct a theoretical foundation, invariably find themselves appealing almost exclusively to authors who regarded themselves as liberal. - F.A. Hayek

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DTE View Post
    ]Griffin doesn't like marmite anyway...cuz its black
    Right then, perhaps it 'twas a jar of Marmite that Cameron spoke to in Plymouth, although I can't imagine a jar of Marmite giving a damn about immigration one way or the other. Then again perhaps it was a black man named Marmite. This all gets more confusing the more I think on it.

• �For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.�

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    ...although I can't imagine a jar of Marmite giving a damn about immigration one way or the other.
    Aaaah, now that's where you're wrong, Marmite's closest rival is a product called vegemite, all good Poms say Aussies out! I really don't get the marmite thing either, although if Marmite want to be disassociated from politics then perhaps their current advert is not the wisest of moves.Marmite. Perhaps Griffin should sue them for stealing the term "the hate party".
    "The people who have sacrificed their view in order to get to the top have very often left no footprints in the sands of time." Tony Benn