Thread: Salmond's Queen's United Kingdoms, Union of the Crowns betrayal of independence

Peter Dow Guest

Salmond's Queen's United Kingdoms, Union of the Crowns betrayal of independence

Firstly an apology for not replying to any of the posts in my other post in this forum (now closed)
    Scottish Nationalist Failings. Alex Salmond surrenders to Queen Elizabeth
    which I started in 2008. Sorry. No excuse really except I forgot and I do not look in to this forum as much as I would like to given time constraints.

The one point I would probably have wanted to reply to is this
    Quote Originally Posted by londrum
    the queen is head of state of loads of places without ruling over them -- australia being the obvious one. they have complete control over their taxes, defence, foreign policy... everything.
    they are 100% independant from the UK (except on paper maybe).
    I don't suppose he is listening but in case the same point comes up again, Australia is precisely an example of why you need a good active president as head of state and you can't make do with a figure-head monarch as head of state.

Another thread (also now closed) I started in politic.co.uk was regarding the Australian bush fire DEATHS.
    Australian bush-fires, 170 dead. Queen Elizabeth guilty of mass-manslaughter

Now a good president with a good constitution would have simply exercised head of state powers to overrule Green-type Party local authorities who were fining residents for cutting down trees around their houses to make them safe from bush fires.

Another way to look at it, is imagine if you were one of the few Australians brave enough to defy the local authorities and you cut back the bush around your house to make it safe from bush fires and the local authority fined you and you refused to pay the fine and the local authority wanted to jail you for non payment - you would want a head of state who would keep you out of jail - a good president should, the Queen never would.

The point is you DON'T WANT COMPLETE CONTROL to be given to very stupid local authorities. As a nation you need the republican independence to elect a very competent president as head of state who will come down on fools endangering lives like a ton of bricks and stop them.

We KNOW that the Westminster parliament has complete control and the Queen doesn't stop them running the hospitals, courts and everything else incompetently and killing people and we know the Holyrood parliament has the same control - THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

You have got complete IDIOTS in charge and no good president to tell them "NO!"

Anyway, back to my latest post that I came here to post about.

Peter Dow says Salmond betrays Scottish independence for Queen's united kingdoms (YouTube)

On the 25th February 2010, Queen Elizabeth's First Minister Alex Salmond presented a paper entitled "Scotland’s Future: Draft Referendum (Scotland) Bill Consultation" and I quote -
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmond's publication - Scotland's Future
    Scotland’s Future: Draft Referendum (Scotland) Bill Consultation
    1.19. Her Majesty The Queen would remain as Head of State. The current parliamentary and political Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland would become a monarchical and social Union – united kingdoms rather than a United Kingdom – maintaining a relationship forged in 1603 by the Union of the Crowns.
    So there is Salmond's approach printed in black and white in his own paper - he intends to deny the Scots the sovereign right of an independent nation to elect our own head of state, he intends the head of state and the Scottish sovereign to be Queen Elizabeth and the reality is Salmond opposes the sovereignty of the Scottish people, preferring the sovereignty of the Queen.

But then Salmond tells his big lie when presenting that publication which surrenders sovereignty to the Queen when he lied to us all -
    Quote Originally Posted by The transcript of the lie that Salmond told
    but the important principle that underlies the approach of the SNP government and indeed the approach in this paper is of course the principle of our belief in the sovereignty of the Scottish people
    Salmond SAYS the approach of his paper supports the sovereignty of the Scottish people but the truth is the exact opposite - Salmond's paper's approach actually surrenders sovereignty to the Queen and to the "United Kingdoms" and the Union of the Crowns.

This man Salmond is a bare faced LIAR who has betrayed the Scots to his Queen and goodness knows why ANY Scot believes a word out of his mouth.

Salmond's treachery does not end there. Even the ballot paper he proposes is rigged to stop Scots voting simply for Scottish national independence without risking the appearance of agreeing to retain the Queen.

Never have the Scots been confronted with such a devious traitor as Alex Salmond.

The sovereignty of the Scottish people will be asserted when we Scots are allowed to elect our own head of state, a president of a Scottish republic and when our good president defends the sovereign rights and freedoms of the Scots to speak out, to protest and to govern ourselves democratically in a free country, with ALL Scots as part of the government and with no monarch as head of state. Only then will we have the sovereignty of the Scottish people truly respected.

There is no route to Scottish independence which includes following this traitor Salmond or supporting his referendum plan. Salmond's plan is a dead end which keeps the Scots in slavery under the brutal rule of the Queen's United Kingdoms.

The true route to Scottish national independence is to oust the Queen by banning her and the Windsor royal family from Scotland and to enforce that ban by any means necessary.

Thanks

Re: Salmond's Queen's United Kingdoms, Union of the Crowns betrayal of independence

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Dow View Post
    So there is Salmond's approach printed in black and white in his own paper - he intends to deny the Scots the sovereign right of an independent nation to elect our own head of state, he intends the head of state and the Scottish sovereign to be Queen Elizabeth and the reality is Salmond opposes the sovereignty of the Scottish people, preferring the sovereignty of the Queen.
    It is not Salmond's policy, it has always been SNP policy that the monarchy remains until the Scots decide otherwise. That is the sovereignty of the people. The monarchy has no real power and so it will remain in an independent Scotland.

Salmond SAYS the approach of his paper supports the sovereignty of the Scottish people but the truth is the exact opposite - Salmond's paper's approach actually surrenders sovereignty to the Queen and to the "United Kingdoms" and the Union of the Crowns.
    The sovereignty of the Scottish people is intact. The monarch will be removed if we so decide. I also am a republican but I am fully aware that the chances of a republic happening are pretty remote - like it or not, the monarchy is a popular institution.

This man Salmond is a bare faced LIAR who has betrayed the Scots to his Queen and goodness knows why ANY Scot believes a word out of his mouth.
    Salmond's treachery does not end there. Even the ballot paper he proposes is rigged to stop Scots voting simply for Scottish national independence without risking the appearance of agreeing to retain the Queen. Never have the Scots been confronted with such a devious traitor as Alex Salmond.
    Emotive language, I get the impression you don't think much of our FM.

I have a couple of questions: is your enmity only for Salmond or do you also hate the SNP? If the latter is the case and you don't vote nationalist, how do you expect Scotland to gain independence? It is the only pro independence party with any clout