View Poll Results: Which Theory do you believe in ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evolution

22 73.33%
  • Creationism

1 3.33%
  • Intelligent Design

2 6.67%
  • Other - Please specify

3 10.00%
  • A mixture of the above

2 6.67%
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 86 87 88

Thread: Half of Britons reject evolution, survey finds

Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T00ts View Post
    Mmm - No I think that's too simplistic. In Thessalonians it refers to those asleep (ie dead). For me it seems just logical. I cannot believe that a just God would arrange a system where those born outside Christianity would suffer by birth. What about all those who died before Christ came to earth? Questions questions....!
    I really don't know. God will do what He wants. God is a God of love and also a God of judgement. Some people would say he was unjust in destroying all but a few people in a flood. Others might say he was unjust in asking the Israelites to totally wipe out their enemies. You might say he is unjust in not saving those who never heard the Gospel.
    He says, "My ways are not your ways", so it's difficult to know.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I really don't know. God will do what He wants. God is a God of love and also a God of judgement. Some people would say he was unjust in destroying all but a few people in a flood. Others might say he was unjust in asking the Israelites to totally wipe out their enemies. You might say he is unjust in not saving those who never heard the Gospel.
    He says, "My ways are not your ways", so it's difficult to know.
    I would agree with your last sentence but my thoughts on His anger and the way He manifests it is that He gives/gave us rules. We have a choice. The consequences of those decisions are always manifest in some way - hence Noah's story. He forgives repeatedly but at some point we are subject to those consequences. As you say 'His ways' but also in His time, neither of which we can yet understand within this human body.
    ...till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me, xx